My A4 retro list.

RMH1A4cab

I'm in Cruise control
Reaction score
Hi, i've had my 2006 2.0 tdi sline cab for about 6 weeks now and to say i've been bitten is an understatement , i'm very fusy when it comes to car and i can honestly this is one of the nicest cars i've driven.

Anyway thanks to this website my bank balance is taking a good kicking :lmfao:

I have sitting on my kitchen floor

1 OEM bluetooth kit
1 xcarlink audi sd/aux interface
1x remote roof module (one touch ) going to order the key remote module later .

Going to get the pipe to make the glove box a cool box and fit that while its out for the above install

Just need someone to fit them now , electrics is not my thing last time i installed a new head unit in my car was about 20 years ago anything under the bonnet i'm fine with.

Is there anyone in the midlands that can help with this , of course i will pay.

I must stop reading this forum ,i keep spending..

Thanks

http://www.xcarlink.co.uk/product.php?productid=11&cat=4&page=1

Last edited:
I know what you mean, I got my a4 2.0tfsi 3 weeks ago and already ave the following planned:

Cruise control retro fit
Full dis retro fit
USB/ mp3 cd changer
Rs4 rarb
Wheel spacers
B5 front spring seats (to lower the front 10 - 15mm to match the rear)
Green panel filter
And possibly a VMR test pipe

Should be pretty nice after!

Where shouts are you In the midlands? I am in Coventry, but I would be no help, not great with electronics either.

Adam

im in the midlands and have retro fitted many mant things for people on here which im sure some will pop on here and vouch for me.
if you look at my sig i too have done a couple of bits to my own so i know my round the cabs ! lol.
just a peice of advise, take it or leave it as its your choice, but before everything gets fitted you may want to re think the one touch module ! and just go for the remote one only !! i have this myself and can honestly say that the button in the car never gets touched, use the fob every time, just a bit of advise that may save you a few quid.
if you want it all fitting then i can do all of it for you along with the relevent coding required i also have the full version of vagcom

Yeap Lea is a perfect candidate for the mods lists you guys have, nice bloke & knows his beans, give him a shout guys. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies everyone, 1wheelonly I will pm you when I get home as I am currently posting from my mobile.
I will talk to later will regards to the roof module thanks for that info.
Like the bike to I had the same and I do miss it.

:)

lea as per pm , here is what was fitted by the previous owner.

Microphone

IMAG0032.jpg

Back off concert head unit .

IMAG0033.jpg

God knows why it did the same picture twice one is meant to be this .

IMAG0031.jpg

HTH

Thanks

Last edited:
I can also vouch for 1wheelonly , he is a top bloke who recently fitted a few items in my car. I am going back for more work to be done very soon