My A4 new look

sworks16

Reaction score
after changing my mind on the bentley wheels i went for the oem look with some 19 by 9 audi split rims

now running et 52 with a 20mm spacer on the front and 25mm on the rear so therefore offsets of

32mm front
27mm rear

Need to adjust the coilovers now to get the height set up then get everything aligned and i'll be happy.

Excuse some of the shakey pictures i forgot my tripod.

IMG_9216-vi.jpg

IMG_9224-vi.jpg

IMG_9227-vi.jpg

IMG_9233-vi.jpg

IMG_9238-vi.jpg

IMG_9243-vi.jpg

IMG_9247-vi.jpg

Tell you what, You made the right choice, those wheels suit the motor to a tee!!

the tyres are 215/35/19 as the wheels are spaced out the tyres need to be stretched to sit inside the arches to keep everything legal

looks sweet mate, and I love that dark grey colour. Very nice :yes:

Stunning mate love the strech on the tyres suit the car down too a tee great choice:o.k:

the tyres are 215/35/19 as the wheels are spaced out the tyres need to be stretched to sit inside the arches to keep everything legal

what did u hav to do to make it legal?? dont understand what u wer sayin!

ive genuine 19" rs4's on my b6 saloon wiv 235/35/19 tyres

did u hav a prob wiv wider tyres or somethin??

wheels look really well!

lol, thats exactly what I was thinking when I saw other day, they do invite them evil concrete blocks

Same rims as mine, an absolute bitch to clean. Also get some proper tyres on there.

the wheels would normally fit fine but to increase the stance of my car i've fitted spacers to make the wheels sit out past the arches. it's all part of the euro scene

what did u hav to do to make it legal?? dont understand what u wer sayin!

ive genuine 19" rs4's on my b6 saloon wiv 235/35/19 tyres

did u hav a prob wiv wider tyres or somethin??

wheels look really well!

the actual tyre tread has to be within the wheel arch to be legal hence why he has stretched the tyres

by the way,looks spot on mate :thumbsup:

Is 'stretching' tyres a healthy business considering the loadings.

How long the alloys will stay mint is anyones guess. Keep riding the cats eyes !!

yes it's b&q in sutton good light source at night for photos with a tripod they can come out quite well, are you local at all?

yes it's b&q in sutton good light source at night for photos with a tripod they can come out quite well, are you local at all?

Are you local?
LeagueGents1.jpg

Yeah I'm in Epsom :thumbsup:

The covered Ikea carpark in Croydon is quite good too ;)

BUB :beerchug: