My A4 3.0 Quattro V6

xeningti

Reaction score
Hey guys i know my last two posts have been problems and help..
However i would like to share some pictures of my new Audi, apart from the little niggly bits mentioned in previous posts i absolutely love her, gave here a nice wash and polish today and she looks great!!

If you guys have any ideas of mods, body anything i could do to make even better please let me know!

Also im selling that tow bar on the back if you guys are interested make me an offer!

Enjoy! DSC 0807DSC 0808DSC 0809DSC 0811DSC 0812DSC 0814DSC 0815

Looks very nice. I have often considered the 3L quattro, they seem so cheap for how much car you get.

Looks very nice. I have often considered the 3L quattro, they seem so cheap for how much car you get.

completley agree , this has 100.000 miles exactly and paid £1650 only thing iv had to do was change coil packs lovely car! just a bit gutsy on fuel haha

I bet it is. What do you get from a full tank?

Havnt even filled her right up yet! will do that on my next pay day, drive like miss daisy and give you the results! BUT my average MPG at 70 on the motorway is between 38-47 MPG which isnt too bad!

That's not bad at all! I know short journeys will be terrible though, which is all my 1.9tdi does really.

Havnt even filled her right up yet! will do that on my next pay day, drive like miss daisy and give you the results! BUT my average MPG at 70 on the motorway is between 38-47 MPG which isnt too bad!

Keep the towbar mate otherwise how will you pull the fuel bowser?

Reactions: xeningti
I have a 3.0L Quattro Avant, lovely car to drive - turbo's are for poofs!

Benberry

Reactions: cjmcgrath