My A4 3.0 Quattro V6

xeningti

Hey guys i know my last two posts have been problems and help..
However i would like to share some pictures of my new Audi, apart from the little niggly bits mentioned in previous posts i absolutely love her, gave here a nice wash and polish today and she looks great!!

If you guys have any ideas of mods, body anything i could do to make even better please let me know!

Also im selling that tow bar on the back if you guys are interested make me an offer!

Enjoy! DSC_0807.jpg DSC_0808.jpg DSC_0809.jpg DSC_0811.jpg DSC_0812.jpg DSC_0814.jpg DSC_0815.jpg

crazy88

Loving the anonymity
Looks very nice. I have often considered the 3L quattro, they seem so cheap for how much car you get.

xeningti

Looks very nice. I have often considered the 3L quattro, they seem so cheap for how much car you get.

completley agree , this has 100.000 miles exactly and paid £1650 only thing iv had to do was change coil packs lovely car! just a bit gutsy on fuel haha

xeningti

I bet it is. What do you get from a full tank?

Havnt even filled her right up yet! will do that on my next pay day, drive like miss daisy and give you the results! BUT my average MPG at 70 on the motorway is between 38-47 MPG which isnt too bad!

crazy88

Loving the anonymity
That's not bad at all! I know short journeys will be terrible though, which is all my 1.9tdi does really.

Havnt even filled her right up yet! will do that on my next pay day, drive like miss daisy and give you the results! BUT my average MPG at 70 on the motorway is between 38-47 MPG which isnt too bad!

Keep the towbar mate otherwise how will you pull the fuel bowser?