My A3 Sportback 170 Quattro

No mate, I never do anymore as there are so many wana be probs that take thousands, really good day just gets boring.

Am sure it was chris's car, IT IS AWESOME! Interior is unreal, like a rs3.

Was he inside ?

No mate, I never do anymore as there are so many wana be probs that take thousands, really good day just gets boring.

Am sure it was chris's car, IT IS AWESOME! Interior is unreal, like a rs3.

Was he inside ?
His car looked sick man!!!!

Defo him then?

Daym! It's nice. It's changed loads on some sick s6? Wheels, all blacked out which I don't normally like but in person phhrroooo. Inside is spanking too, cross section stitching etc.

Defo him then?

Daym! It's nice. It's changed loads on some sick s6? Wheels, all blacked out which I don't normally like but in person phhrroooo. Inside is spanking too, cross section stitching etc.
Can't wait to see pictures then....

Glad you liked it guys I'll get some pictures up ;)

Ok here's some pictures of my car at ultimate dubs.

Mods i made since the last pics are:
S3 side and rear skirt all in phantom black
optics grill with silk black badge
RS6 steering wheel
S6 19"x9" wheels with 8mm spacers up front and 13mm spacers rear
the KW V3's got wound nearly all the way down probably another 5mm drop front and back possible
S5 Seats and a cloth rear bench i brought trimmed by MJ along with the hand break handle and rear parcel shelf

I didnt get my brakes on so there still to come along with a few other mods i hope to get done for early edition :)

2.bmp

1.bmp

3.bmp

4.bmp

5.bmp

6.bmp

7.bmp

8.bmp

9.bmp

Your car looked fantastic there, You need just one thing bro! AN ARMREST LOL (JOIN THE CLUB)

on a serious note though it was one my favorites cracking stuff ;)

Cheers guys had a lot of good feedback about the interior all i wanted was something different but subtle and i think MJ hit the nail on the head

ermmm not sure what to say...

Your car is lookin mental!! retrim is spot on mate!! Dont think ive seen the Black/red pulled off quite so well!! the wheels also look the dogs!! Very good work mate! :yum:

Ok here's some pictures of my car at ultimate dubs.

Mods i made since the last pics are:
S3 side and rear skirt all in phantom black
optics grill with silk black badge
RS6 steering wheel
S6 19"x9" wheels with 8mm spacers up front and 13mm spacers rear
the KW V3's got wound nearly all the way down probably another 5mm drop front and back possible
S5 Seats and a cloth rear bench i brought trimmed by MJ along with the hand break handle and rear parcel shelf

I didnt get my brakes on so there still to come along with a few other mods i hope to get done for early edition :)

1.bmp

5.bmp

6.bmp

Fair play Chris you have smashed it fella.
These are my favourite photo's. Car looks amazing
Interior looks really good aswell

ermmm not sure what to say...

Your car is lookin mental!! retrim is spot on mate!! Dont think ive seen the Black/red pulled off quite so well!! the wheels also look the dogs!! Very good work mate! :yum:

Cheers S3RYE I'm loving my new S5 seats there so supportive :)

Fair play Chris you have smashed it fella.
These are my favourite photo's. Car looks amazing
Interior looks really good aswell

Thanks Ash i have to admit your car gave me some inspiration and i nearly brought a Lava Grey :)

Thanks Ash i have to admit your car gave me some inspiration and i nearly brought a Lava Grey :)

Aw:wub: Cheers fella. Keep up he good work:thumbsup: Think the whole stealth look, looks far better on yours than mine.
Once i get a job again im gonna have to start up my game with all the threads over the last few days!:thumbsup:
Great work again Chris

This forum + your car + your wallet = The wallet ain't coming out on top :laugh: :wub:

tell me about it my bank account took a right hit this month :D selling parts now to fund the further mods :)

:wub: love that, good effort!

The wheels work well and I'm not usually a fan of the new, fancy Audi wheels

:wub: love that, good effort!

The wheels work well and I'm not usually a fan of the new, fancy Audi wheels

Yeah i was in two minds between speedlines and these but when i got these back and tried them on the car they worked so well.

Looking good ,the seats look quality as do the wheels .Very very nice ..

Cheers Steve :)

it's not quite gone that far for me but it's close :ohmy:

awesome, i think it was best audi at the show. this actually make me said out loud like a tool 'WOW'

what brakes you got mate some big ones ?