My A3 s line 2.0 TFSI Ibis White

Lewbo

Reaction score
Here is my new car she is 57 plate a3 s line 2.0 tfsi DSG showing 38,000.
picked it up today and all extras and mods are in my sig.
having come from a 55 plate 2.0 tdi dsg its so quick its unbelieveable but alot more in fuel. will have to get used to always been at the pumps but i dont mind.
hope you guys like. sorry for quality used iphone.
all comments welcomed

b02c069a.jpg

bc359b19.jpg

de851203.jpg

Congratz and looks good you pleased? Any more plans?
Any side photos or close up of the alloys? My favourite interior combo aswell :)
enjoy the new car
Cheers

thanks, yes am very pleased with it cant believe how fast it is, fastest i have had as am only 20 lol. will be more plans in the future but for now stick to them have no money after buying the car lol. will get better photos in few days but the really wana change the wheels before anything dont suit it much. yes i love the interior combo too.
thanks

thanks, yes am very pleased with it cant believe how fast it is, fastest i have had as am only 20 lol. will be more plans in the future but for now stick to them have no money after buying the car lol. will get better photos in few days but the really wana change the wheels before anything dont suit it much. yes i love the interior combo too.
thanks

what alloys you gonna go for? Who you insured with? Cool looking forward to the photos. Glad your enjoying it. Car will feel alot better with a cheeky remap to lol

am after some new shape 19" rs6 reps, am insured with admiral on my own with no no claims, its my 1st years insurance as i used to be on my dads and its not cheap lol.oh yes will feel ace after a remap and dsg software remap.

will feel ace after a remap and dsg software remap.

that's what i'm planning to do to mine as well lol

tbh not the biggest fan of white cars, but i do like the interior, and xenons and RNS-E = win

am after some new shape 19" rs6 reps, am insured with admiral on my own with no no claims, its my 1st years insurance as i used to be on my dads and its not cheap lol.oh yes will feel ace after a remap and dsg software remap.

Nice good choice. I was gonna say the cheapest I could get was £1,500 1ncb same age as you lol.
Enjoy the car don't forget photos :)

Interesting to hear you say that the 2.0T petrol is much quicker than the 2.0TDi because, reading most online forums, you'd be forgiven for thinking the opposite!

Any ideas what those skirts are off? They sure arent A3!

I have no idea where the skirts are from as they came on the car wasn't so sure on them at 1st but think there growing on me now :).

Thanks yes the spec is really good, been after one for ages in white with this spec. I know what you mean about the wheels they will be the 1st thing get changed after new year as funds are low and not bothered about the wheels in this weather.

Thanks yes the spec is really good, been after one for ages in white with this spec. I know what you mean about the wheels they will be the 1st thing get changed after new year as funds are low and not bothered about the wheels in this weather.

What wheels you after? Please dont tell me reps? Any plans to lower?

Yes after some new style 19" reps can't justify spending over 1000 on wheels as funds are low. Erm haven't thought about lowering to be honest never been interested in doing it to any car I have had, maybe things could change with this one.