My A3 8P TDI build

Star2k8

Reaction score
Hi had car since Nov but had a few niggles after warranty ran out (sods law) having to pay for the flywheel going and MOT :/
Now finally have the spare money to start having fun so will be updating soon.

2014-11-12014919.jpg

Reactions: Sayam
Just a small addition/update.
Had my resin number plates (private) & LED plate lights fitted, looking alot more fresh and tidy.

2015-05-27%2001.25.16.jpg

Last edited:
Another update.
With the exhaust tip on show and looking rusty & tired and lettng fown the rear I finely got it in for a stainless catback system with 4" slash cut, well happy with the results.
And should help out with performance a tad once I get the rest done :) Happy days!

20150421_201743_1.jpg

Reactions: RS4B5
Looking forward to this thread! Ihave a 2.0TDI Quattro black edition...only basic stuff done so far, but excited to see what you do

Glad to see a follow diesel owner.
Yes have alot planned for it, but next is replacing the window seals because for some reason even though it's a rather new car there very bad/bubbly.
Ordered and pick them up tomorrow

Boys I'm a diesel owner too so keep us posted!

Deffo post regarding the window seals, mine are pretty average and I didn't know you could change them!

Great looking car, another TDI owner here!
Exhaust looks good and makes a difference to the rear, liking the LED number plate bulbs too

Reactions: Star2k8
Thanks man! Defo money well spent :)

20150529_195620.jpg

Just been to Audi to get my new window seals also got new fog light grill as a stone seems to of punched a hold through the N/S one.

Another TDI owner here. Based in Fife Scotland. Looking forward to this. Got plans of my own too. Coilovers, Remap, head unit upgrade etc etc.

Looks like the start of a good build thread, keep us updated

Reactions: Star2k8
where did you get the exhaust from if you dont mind me asking? and is there any sound difference since its been changed?

where did you get the exhaust from if you dont mind me asking? and is there any sound difference since its been changed?

Im from Midlands and had it done by a well recommended garage that do custom jobs mate.
RJPerformance

Reactions: FaisalFazeli
nice diesel sb I have 1 . are those the window seals for the whole way around the car? and howmuch did they set you back ? yours is the 140 brake isn't it?

nice diesel sb I have 1 . are those the window seals for the whole way around the car? and howmuch did they set you back ? yours is the 140 brake isn't it?

Thanks. Yes it's the ones across where the window slides down/into door and then the triangle trim on rears doors was 120 for the 6 bits. Mine is the 140CR yes

where did you get them from mate tps,dealer? I think I could do with some new 1s as mine look abit rough and old also they ar going abit light as opposed to being black

Star2k8 can you please tell me the exact model and size of those rims and the tires as well? I have an Audi A3 2009 2.0TDI same color and with a panoramic black roof. There rims would fit perfectly on my car..

Star2k8 can you please tell me the exact model and size of those rims and the tires as well? I have an Audi A3 2009 2.0TDI same color and with a panoramic black roof. There rims would fit perfectly on my car..

Hi.
There the A3 Black Edition wheels not sure what the Width/ET & PCD was now I haven't had the car for awhile.
They based on the design of the RS4 but a smaller Dia/ET/Width... they 18" in Audi Titanium Grey.