My A3 2011 2.0 TDI CR140 Thread

FaisalFazeli

@S333FSL
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Sup Guys,

I know this is like a halfway thread as i'm posting this abit too late so no shouting at me please :haudrauf:.
Bought this car from Cargiant in December 2014, A3 2.0 TDI S Line 140 bhp (cr140) with half leather s line seats, s line 18 wheels and so on..

Then it slowly started with Tinting the windows, getting roof wrapped Gloss black, Painting grill gloss black, debadging the rear.. Small mods.. Then i wanted to upgrade the sound so started off with the headunit being change to Pioneer SPH-DA120 carplay headunit and then bought 2 JBL 12" GTO1214 Subwoofers running off an Audiopipe Mono 1500D amp :hubbahubba:. I have yet to change the components though. I had then got some teamHeko window deflectors fitted, white xenon hid kits, flyeye tint the front headlights. It was then time for a Service, so booked her in Audi and came with one fault with rear shock leaking slightly, So then thought its time to fit the coilovers, got some budget Jom Coilovers (I dont use the car for track or anything, its just mainly for show and would recommend them as i havent had any problems yet) and then she looked sweet! I got abit bored of the s line wheels (They are up for sale, pm for details) I had then bought LRN Blitz Deepdish 18" with really aggresive fitment.. 9J rear with 15mm spacer and 8J front with 15mm spacers :scared2:..

These photos are all progress photos i had taken:

Let me know what you guys think, just a tad sensitive though :whistle2:

I think the Sports Direct photo looks great...I'm afraid I don't like the new wheels but each to their own. If it were me I'd swap your side S-line badges for black versions (same as your front one) as you don't have any other silver on the car. Looks great though you've done a nice job

Oh and same goes for your rear hoops IMO - either lose altogether or replace with black

Thanks for your opinion, the sports direct photos were taken by a photographer at a local meet by Jharrisphotography, the rest of an iPhone 6 yeah i think i will get the badges changed to black ones and the rear hoops, thanks though appreciated for the comment

Car looks lovely mate! likes the original Sline wheels but in black really went well with the red/black look...not overly keen on the new alloys due to the large bit or chrome but hey its YOUR car not ours ehh! keep this going and keep up up to date with whats going on mate! looks great anyways mate:)!

Thanks Sean! Appreciated yeah the wheels was something i got really cheap off older brother, put it on and thought abit of a change, its really eye catchy though with these wheels, traffic lights, in traffic gets a lot of attention and didnt with the s line wheels.. I take the car to most shows so bit more of a stanced car then sticking oem.. Might just keep the s line wheels after you guys feedback on them thanks though and definetly will keep you up to date

Thanks Sean! Appreciated yeah the wheels was something i got really cheap off older brother, put it on and thought abit of a change, its really eye catchy though with these wheels, traffic lights, in traffic gets a lot of attention and didnt with the s line wheels.. I take the car to most shows so bit more of a stanced car then sticking oem.. Might just keep the s line wheels after you guys feedback on them thanks though and definetly will keep you up to date
no no mate not at all, keep them on!! its ALL about the attention buddy! at the end of the day you want people to take a second glance at your car after all the money and effort you put into them!! keep them on...hate to admit it but they're growing on me lol damn youuu!! cheers buddy, look forward to it mate!

Haha trust me i spent so much and standard it did get attention but not as much especially at shows, then recently took it to uxbridge autoshow and was actually surprised! Thanks though!

Reactions: Sean Devenney
Haha trust me i spent so much and standard it did get attention but not as much especially at shows, then recently took it to uxbridge autoshow and was actually surprised! Thanks though!
Lovely looking car as I says mate! love red and black together

Reactions: sliced and FaisalFazeli
looks awesome, surprised I haven't seen this around town though

Yeah i work friday nights ! My mates go there but i normally go to berkshire dubbers meets last sundays of the month in Reading, what time does it start and finish at homegrown? Might try finish work early for it

Yeah i work friday nights ! My mates go there but i normally go to berkshire dubbers meets last sundays of the month in Reading, what time does it start and finish at homegrown? Might try finish work early for it

7pm is usually a good time to roll up, its quite casual and great atmosphere, some very decent cars occasionally too (seen liberty walks M3, Tron Aventador, tasty 911's).

ps where did you get your lowering coils fitted from?

Oo i normally finish at 10, so doubt i could make it, but will try. I got them fitted from a guy i met at the berkshire dubbers meet and asked for £50 only.. Hes based in woking does it infront of his driveway done few of my mates too.

Reactions: sliced
How come none of you mother lovers told me you were from Slough when I was living there lol??

Next time I go down to visit old friends/colleagues we should grab a coffee or something!

Spent best part of two years living on sunny Diamond Road up near the Sainsbury's..

@FaisalFazeli car looks great bro!

Haha @Sayam come down im surprised myself seeing slough lot on this, most of the users are from up north let alone london sides

Thanks sayam!

Reactions: Sayam
Great thread and write up! And lovely car but I'm afraid I also prefer the look of the car in the doors direct photo the new wheels just don't do it for me but everyone has there own opinion keep up the good works!!

@FaisalFazeli don't let me see you putting that sh1t into your tank again! I just noticed it's at asda!! Use the Shell garage on the left hand side as you're going towards the M4 at J5! (I think it was shell I can't remember now).

I normally use shell this was emergency was too low this was on a40 near hayes £1.14! Diesel