My A3 2.0tdi sportback

lisaclio

Reaction score
after retiring my mk4 golf gti turbo I am now the proud owner of an a3 2.0tdi sport 2005 sportback. My mum was kind enough to let me have this seen as tho she had purchased a brand new a3 av.

This a3 is in mint condition, 48000 miles on the clock, full dealer service history. No wear and tear on anything. I really have got a nice mum.

I've done the usual bits of changing the c pillars as you get that horrible peeling on them. I've tinted the rear windows, fly eyed the front lights and had the wood trim wrapped in gloss black.

I've changed the interior bulbs to led, the rear number plate lights LEDs, the head lights I've gone for hids and sidelights LEDs to match them. Think they bring the car up to date.

I had to have the stereo changed for a pioneer x2600bt.

I'm planning on keeping it factory as possible. It come with a few extras like leather, parking sensors, rain sensor, folding mirrors.

I'll let the pics do the talking really.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 170
Looks nice, you getting the later rear lights?

Yeah just need to start breaking the golf so I can put the pennies towards this.

Yeah i had a 1m Leon before, certainly dearer to mod these buggers ;)

Yeah they are but my insurance and tax are a lot cheaper on the audi so I'm happy. Better to drive too

Looking good so far! How hard was the interior trim wrap to do?

Looking good so far! How hard was the interior trim wrap to do?

I know a lad that wraps cars and he give me a good price too. I didn't want to risk it and plus it was cheaper and quicker then spraying them