My A3 2.0 TFSi Sportback Build Thread

I get the same code as well - so annoying, might attempt it now seen as I've seen your video, keep up the build, looking good

I get the same code as well - so annoying, might attempt it now seen as I've seen your video, keep up the build, looking good

Cheers bud. Cheapest fix! If not that then it's the charcoal canister which may have fuel in it. I've stopped filling the tank up and going past the first click when full as apparently that allows fuel to go in purge lines instead of just vapour. Thanks!

Very nice videos.

I've bought really hid and led bulbs to replace all my current bulbs. Both interior roof light, glove box, boot, drl, side light and main beam will get done this weekend.

I really like the simple mod of painting the grill black. Is the bumper easy to remove and replace? How many coats with the spray did you use?

Reactions: TimWills28
Good thread and the videos are excellent, must take you a fair bit of time to make them! Going to use them for changing my bulbs/LED's etc. cheers!

Very nice videos.

I've bought really hid and led bulbs to replace all my current bulbs. Both interior roof light, glove box, boot, drl, side light and main beam will get done this weekend.

I really like the simple mod of painting the grill black. Is the bumper easy to remove and replace? How many coats with the spray did you use?

Cheers mate, I took bumper off to take off grill but got frustrated trying to take off clips.. In the ended up spraying the grill while it was on the bumper so had no need to take off the bumper from the car just mask around the grill and use black bin bags to cover Bonnet and other areas that you don't want to get sprayed :)

Excellent thread, just had my car mapped using bluefin so going to change the diverter valve for a gfb dv+. Very handy to know whats needed for the install.

Also going to fit an induction kit, that just sounds so much better and will hopefully let me get the most out of the remap.

I see you have cruise control fitted, did you have to install an extra loom for this as I noticed you do not have a MFSW?

Thanks again :)

Excellent thread, just had my car mapped using bluefin so going to change the diverter valve for a gfb dv+. Very handy to know whats needed for the install.

Also going to fit an induction kit, that just sounds so much better and will hopefully let me get the most out of the remap.

I see you have cruise control fitted, did you have to install an extra loom for this as I noticed you do not have a MFSW?

Thanks again :)

I was lucky to have this option already installed :) so I didn't do that myself. Search on here there's a few threads on how to do it :)

Induction kit sounds nice, though many would say is not needed till stage 2. GFB DV+ is on my wish list lol.

5476f639e4e1b2f98b855c94c6cfc9f8.jpg

Delivery today! Video to follow :) DSG Oil and Filter Change

Good progress in this thread and I like how you continue to document them Tim!

About time you done the belt, looks about circa 2005

Like the foglight colour change, was wondering whether its possible to purchase an error free bulb so i dont have to mess around with resistors?
Error free in most bulbs I think, I always put in error free smd led bulbs and obviously the code (h7...) or whatever you want....