MY 2010 S3 Replacement In Sepang Blue

Looks lush Dave, welcome to the blue S3 club. I'm sure the pics don't do the car justice, was looking at a sepang TTRS at cheshire oaks audi today and it really is a stunning colour. Enjoy !!

Mark

Smart Dave. The red stitching looks trick and you gotta love those buckets. Why is the red stitching not carried over to the buckets? Black styling pack looks very good with the blue, brings out the rings and mirrors. Very nice indeed.

I love the extended leather pack!!!!!!

Anybody know if these can be bought from audi??

Smart Dave. The red stitching looks trick and you gotta love those buckets. Why is the red stitching not carried over to the buckets? Black styling pack looks very good with the blue, brings out the rings and mirrors. Very nice indeed.

You can but it's another £1600 on top of the buckets. I spec'd my car up on audi's website and it cam to a £36000. I never knew it was that much after adding money here and there.

Stunning Dave, even my missus just commented on it

Looks mint if I could buy again id get that colour, Didnt know you could get leather on the centre bars near the dash nor different colour stitching!!

I wansn't aware until I was on some German forums looking at pictures and saw one S3

David