MY 2010 S3 Replacement In Sepang Blue

Looks lush Dave, welcome to the blue S3 club. I'm sure the pics don't do the car justice, was looking at a sepang TTRS at cheshire oaks audi today and it really is a stunning colour. Enjoy !!

Mark

beanoir

Large Member
Nice one Dave, looks very good!!

Didn't realise you had to run new engines in these days?

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Yeah about that, any my brother did in his 59 VXR that he got in Sept.

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3

RicoS3

Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!
Smart Dave. The red stitching looks trick and you gotta love those buckets. Why is the red stitching not carried over to the buckets? Black styling pack looks very good with the blue, brings out the rings and mirrors. Very nice indeed.

edition

I love the extended leather pack!!!!!!

Anybody know if these can be bought from audi??

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Smart Dave. The red stitching looks trick and you gotta love those buckets. Why is the red stitching not carried over to the buckets? Black styling pack looks very good with the blue, brings out the rings and mirrors. Very nice indeed.

You can but it's another £1600 on top of the buckets. I spec'd my car up on audi's website and it cam to a £36000. I never knew it was that much after adding money here and there.

Johnnyb

Stunning Dave, even my missus just commented on it

Phil_T

Revo Stage 2+ Audi S3
Looks mint if I could buy again id get that colour, Didnt know you could get leather on the centre bars near the dash nor different colour stitching!!

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
I wansn't aware until I was on some German forums looking at pictures and saw one S3

David

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Update your avatar and get pic whoring with that loving blue Dave :wub: