My 2010 Audi A3 Sportback S-line Black Edition with some minor mods

Lee,
Loving you motor mate, i have recently got myself a 2.0tdi black edition, you've certainly offered a lot of inspiration for mine! Keep it up dude!
Cheers mate. It'll be great to hear what you do Enjoy your motor

Not sure if this classes as a mod!!!!

Reactions: millsy4002
Looks awesome lee well done mate. Had any thoughts about getting her lower and on some spacers? Gives it a much nicer and sportier stance I think! I also put up some wind deflectors on my motor too which is also a nice cheap edition and woukd go well with yours i think!. I pinged over a message to the guy selling the pedals on eBay as he no longer sells them by the looks of it and everywhere else is tripple the price! I just recently painted my calipers black and put sline stickers on the front, could be something else you could do relatively cheap and looks fantastic I think!

Looks awesome lee well done mate. Had any thoughts about getting her lower and on some spacers? Gives it a much nicer and sportier stance I think! I also put up some wind deflectors on my motor too which is also a nice cheap edition and woukd go well with yours i think!. I pinged over a message to the guy selling the pedals on eBay as he no longer sells them by the looks of it and everywhere else is tripple the price! I just recently painted my calipers black and put sline stickers on the front, could be something else you could do relatively cheap and looks fantastic I think!
Cheers mate. Yeah lowering is on my radar at the minute. I'm also looking at painting the calliper so before the summer is out. Have you got any pics of yours

Cheers mate. Yeah lowering is on my radar at the minute. I'm also looking at painting the calliper so before the summer is out. Have you got any pics of yours

I know the rear looks slightly out but I sorted that out. One of my coilies was a bit lower than the others.

FB IMG 1470648168240
DSC 0068
DSC 0061
FB IMG 1470556632782

Last edited:
Very nice! Looks like you've changed the LED climate temperature readout? Where did you get the parts/was it a straightforward swap? One of the LED segments on my 2006 S3 was failed and it's irritating!
Yes I swapped it.
I managed to get the part off eBay second hand. It comes from the Q3 so does require sanding a couple of MM off the sides but I did it with a drimmel. It now fits snug. It is then plug and play. You do get an error on vagcom but that doesn't effect it working.

A little mod I've been meaning to do for months. Subtle, but I like the look

Reactions: Chris6t9
Same key cover as me, it does just add that little something, cars looking sweet mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lee78
Looking great :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lee78
Yes I swapped it.
I managed to get the part off eBay second hand. It comes from the Q3 so does require sanding a couple of MM off the sides but I did it with a drimmel. It now fits snug. It is then plug and play. You do get an error on vagcom but that doesn't effect it working.

Excellent, thanks. Might give it a go on mine as one the the LED segments has failed. And it looks pretty good :)