My 2009 TFSi S Line

--AUDI--

Reaction score
Hi all,

I should have posted this a while ago but it has been a busy few years......

I'm sure a lot of you will know the car as I purchased it from a well known member from ASN (ScottishA4B9)

Since buying the car I have changed a few things, it now has 20" wheels, quad exhaust, S4 rear diffuser and a small additional black lip spoiler.

Anyway here are a few pictures after a quick clean this weekend, will try and get a few more pictures in the next few weeks in a better location.

Car could be for sale soon :(

IMG E4391
IMG 4389

Reactions: g00se and ScottishA4B9
Car is looking great mate! I still miss it!

Yeah loving the B9 but looking to upgrade to a B9 S4 or S5 next.

Reactions: --AUDI--
Nice !
Wish I’d held out for a red one!

Where did you get the boot lip spoiler from?

Lovely car. The red and black look great. I' d de chrome round the windows though.

Car is looking great mate! I still miss it!

Yeah loving the B9 but looking to upgrade to a B9 S4 or S5 next.
The B8 is still in immaculate condition and scrubs up well and hasn't missed a beat since I bought it from you

B9 S4 or S5 sounds nice, look forward to seeing some pics, an mods to your current B9?

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Nice !
Wish I’d held out for a red one!

Where did you get the boot lip spoiler from?
Thanks, yeah love the Misano red, Lip spoiler came was from E-bay mate, they come pre painted and you can specify the length etc

Warmed it with a heat gun to get the curve of the boot and they just stick on, very good quality and less than £30 delivered

Lovely car. The red and black look great. I' d de chrome round the windows though.
It was on the list of things to do, just haven't got round to it or decided the best way to go about it

Car will be for sale in the next few weeks :(

Reactions: ScottishA4B9