My 2.5tdi V6 :)

AudiAndy21

Reaction score
Well just joined this forum and i am going to be honest i dont know alot about audi's as i have came from japenese cars all my driving life..

i picked up this one around a week ago and she is lush to drive

audia42.jpg

audia43.jpg

audia4.jpg

audiside.jpg

Tomo.jpg

audiinterrior.jpg

let me know what you guys think and what you think i should do to her?

am thinking these brakes?
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

can any one let me know if they will fit? they are off a 2009 b8 ..

also thinking of.....

* lightly tinting the windows all round
* Remap
* Cotton pannel filter (pipercross)
* Exhaust system with rs4 style Tips
* Black out the chrome trim around the window
* HID's
* LED lights all round
* Silverline Indicator bulbs allround
and puddle lights / door handle lights in white

i wanted to lower her but to be honest she scrubs coming off my drive so i already think its been lowered 35mm...

ps the private plate is for sale :)

Can any one also let me know if the colour or the kit is rare? its all genuien, my CD player ( Concert ) has a dodgy volume knob and the air con button wont switch off...(on) i have had the gas tested and their is enough in :(

coments welcome cheers andy

Welcome to the forum :icon_thumright:

Look's a bit like J7USS's old car, but I'm sure it isn't. The kit is known as the Votex kit and is quite rare, although they are about. Certainly unusual in that colour.

I'm not sure it's been lowered 35mm, certainly doesn't look any lower than a standard Sport model really. The ECON light is on as there is a fault with the aircon system, if the pressure is correct than it might be a high/low pressure sensor at fault. The dodgy volume knob is a common issue, need to replace the head unit really I think to fix it.

ah thanks for your response :) yeah she is an awesome drive i am going to get it mapped in two weeks, i will have to change the CD player its doing my head in and the aircon i dont realy need until next summer. will have to look about on this website at other ideas and cars

cheers andy

could any one advise me on the brakes on the link? and also has any one got a picture of a similar car lowered on 35mm springs? as i would like to see how low she sits :)

If I'm right here, justplainold is a user on here also, if so then they'll be B8 brakes. You'd have to do some digging as to what size discs they are and how compatible they'll be.

hi and welcome m8 sweet looking b6 !! if im honest it doesnt look any different in height to my 130 tdi sport which also has 225/40/18's....but never the less looking very lush

Alreet Andy! This forum is class Ive learned loads about mine off here. New car looks sweet!
Civic gone? Get Gav to get the car on the 5051 and find out what that error is.
Cant wait to see how this one turns out!

Scotty

cheers dude need to order a couple of parts for the body kit ;) need two new grills like already asked gav if he can map it like but it has an ECU on the fuel pump, hows the S3 going? more pics to come of the A4 soon

Ah thats a shame, Hopefully REVO will do a map for it.
S3 is sweet, eibach arb kit is fitted :)
A4 looks sweet, I would get tints apacers and coilies, job done!