My 2.0tdi Build Thread

Ash92

Reaction score
Afternoon all, well after a year and a half of owning my audi and having loads of problems with it i have start to do some modding.
First of all was remap, dpf deleteand egr delete.
Then was a cat back exhaust which i saw some nice gains from. But not to sure on the tips might get them changed so they sit flush with the diffuser.
DSC 02611
Got the rears tinted with a cheeky audi sport sticker.
DSC 02631
Today i fiited FK Coilovers dimpled and groved discs from mtec and mitex pads all round.
DSC 02541DSC 02551
Did Single din to RNSE Conversion
DSC 01891
Installed RS4 Grill, DRL on the fog surrounds
DSC 0265
Carbon Fibre wraped the interior trim an wrapped the boot scuff plate with matt black wrap and put audi badge on the boot lid with matt black. Also changed the S-Line badges for Gloss black.
DSC 0257DSC 0262
installed LED's All round
DSC 0260
Fitted 19" Audi R8 reps and painted the Anthracite.
DSC 0266
Fitted the flip up cigarette lighter which was a cool one.
DSC 0258
And heres the beast.
DSC 0264

Future Mods are.

FMIC from darkside developments which arrived yesterday getting custom pipework from infintiy exhaust down in bristol with a ITG induction kit.
Flat bottom steering wheel.
RS4 ARB
RS4 pedals
Cupra Splitter
Bigger turbo.

What do you think of the progress so far also what other mods do you recommend

Cheers
Ash

DSC 02611

DSC 02631

DSC 02541

DSC 02551

DSC 01891

DSC 0265

DSC 0257

DSC 0262

DSC 0260

DSC 0266

DSC 0258

DSC 0264

Reactions: DieselJake
Just got the car back after the tensioner bolt sheared off, after a hefty bill its running smooth as. one ill add to my list is that the garage has designed a bigger stronger bolt and they said i shouldnt happen again.

Yer set me back 1750 gutted, next on my list is the fmic I bought before the troubles with it also going to get induction kit at the same time with custom pipe work. With the cat back I found it gave me quit a bit of boost but can't really here it, thinking of taking the back box of for a little bit of noise

i would defernately recommend it, if your on a budget i would also recommend getting a custom one made i think mine was 230 instead of like 750 for a miltek

not to sure havent got the pipe work for it yet i brought the intercooler seperate

Just an update on the car had the back box removed and tips staggerd, now running straight pipe turbo back sounds great

Attachments

• 1409819806751.jpg
    1409819806751.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 222
Great work Ash. Car is looking very clean.

Out of interest, where was your interior wrapped?

Tempted to get mine done. :)

Cheers and I did it my self wrap of eBay and a heat gone not to hard of a job took couple of hours cost about £10

Car looks good. Really nice. Think silver and anthracite is the perfect combo.

I was gonna ask, do u have any way of know roughly how much ur car is lowered by? I've just bought 19s and a lowering kit and I want my stance like yours. Is there any rubbing with people in the back or any other time?

Cheers. Keep up the good work.

Cheers pal I think it was 180mm from top of the thread apart from that I haven't a clue what it was from standard iv got 15 mm spacers on the rear and 5 mm on the front only get rubbing when I go to fast over speed bumps apart from that don't get any

Any videos of the exhaust? Id love to hear it???