MY 19 spec cars

Still no RS models at all on the Audi website. I look forward to the middle of the week when they all reappear.

Reactions: NevMan
Yeah plus as much as I like the 5 cylinder engine, a naturally aspirated V10 would be a nice upgrade.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Snake Pliskin, teslaboy and 3 others
I'm not going to say a TTRS looks as good as an R8, but I wouldn't call it s**t!

I would take one..TTRS that is.
I did read in the latest auto express they are planning on stopping making the TT and replacing with A3 liftback...WTF!

Reactions: D0C
Because a TT looks shxx next to an R8.

Don't think either are aesthetically pleasing. But you'd still be pretty p**sed off if after spending £140,000 on your R8, some chap in a TT was welded to your bumper.

But, cars are now so fast, that on UK roads you'd have to take huge risks to get away from another car.

Reactions: NevMan and Terminator x
Don't think either are aesthetically pleasing. But you'd still be pretty p**sed off if after spending £140,000 on your R8, some chap in a TT was welded to your bumper.

But, cars are now so fast, that on UK roads you'd have to take huge risks to get away from another car.

Agreed there.

I'm not going to say a TTRS looks as good as an R8, but I wouldn't call it s**t!
Looks like a mini R8 to me, love the way it looks.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and D0C
Don't get me wrong, i quite like the current TT.

Agree there mate... both very nice looking cars! But personally there’s no question if it’s a choice between the two and money wasn’t a problem haha

Reactions: NevMan
I'd love an R8 if I could afford one! The only problem is that a new R8 costs £140k... if I could afford to spend that much on a car, I probably wouldn't have an Audi!

Reactions: NevMan and Phil3
Porsche gt rs3 if money was no object

Facelift TTRS also ready to order from April so engine is obviously compliant.

It’s the “car” that needs to be compliant though and while the engine may be compliant in the TTRS body it may not be when you factor in the extra weight and less efficient aero of the Rs3. The new WLTP tests are far more stringent than the NEDC assessments they have replaced and I fear Audi are struggling to get the RS3 to pass.

Still no RS models at all on the Audi website. I look forward to the middle of the week when they all reappear.

So they are all going to reappear this week then ? :blink:

Reactions: dno_uk and Sandra
I'd love an R8 if I could afford one! The only problem is that a new R8 costs £140k... if I could afford to spend that much on a car, I probably wouldn't have an Audi!

I am the same mate, would not be an Audi @ £140k

So they are all going to reappear this week then ? :blink:

I was being sarcarstic. Someone said on the 6th that they'd be be back on the Audi website and configurator in the next two weeks. Two weeks after the 6th is Wednesday...

I was being sarcarstic. Someone said on the 6th that they'd be be back on the Audi website and configurator in the next two weeks. Two weeks after the 6th is Wednesday...

I did wonder lol :icon thumright:

Reactions: simonali
I should've quoted the post, but scrolling back through to find it was too much like hard work!

Here it is:

Just received a call from my dealer, the RS3 configurator and order books will be live and open with updated pricing in the next 2 weeks.

Turns out the poster has a very apt username!

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I should've quoted the post, but scrolling back through to find it was too much like hard work!

Here it is:

Turns out the poster has a very apt username!

ha ha brilliant user name :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: simonali
RS models have now reappeared on the German Audi Website. On the RS3 its difficult to compare packages,trim levels and options as this will be different for the UK market. Have noticed however that Gloss Black Rings and Badges are included in the Optic Pack. Also, emissions under WLTP have now gone up to 214-216 g/km !! that now puts the Square Wheel Setup into tax band K !!!

Last edited:
Hello people hope everyone is well, just an update I’ve heard - Apparently they will also down on power to 390ps. Be interesting to see if that is true?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello people hope everyone is well, just an update I’ve heard - Apparently they will also down on power to 390ps. Be interesting to see if that is true?!

My guy at Audi still says it’s 400ps

Although we all know that Audi power figures are under rated so they could lose 10hp and still legitimately call it 400ps

Yeah I was told it was because of all the emission issues and they’ve had to re-work the exhaust system too.

I wonder how many RS3’s are currently on the road. As I’ve actually only seen a handful in person. Maybe 2 or 3 being saloon.