MV Sport Audi A3 3.2 exhaust

clem2192

Reaction score
Guys / Gals,

Am looking into getting an exhaust (CAT back) to my car in the near future.

Have found a company, and seen a few references to them on here (MV Sport) who can supply a system for my car (Audi A3 3.2).

Has anyone had dealings with these before or had an exhaust for the 3.2 fitted from them?

Nice One!

Ryan

cant think of anyone whos had a mv fitted to a 3.2, but a lfew guys on here rate the mv sport system up there with milltek n others alike... warrencox is a member who has had one for a while... ill be considering their system when the time comes... not the exact answer you were looking for but i hope this helps a little mate

don't think anyone on here has one fitted to a 3.2. I have the downpipe & racecat fitted & have no issues . Was at a good price, fitted no problem, turbo spools up nice and fast, and the sound is great from the outside, with occassional pop & bang on the overrun. My Gf was able to hear me well up the road the other day thru the triple glazing in her library and not near the window lol.
But when crusing its not loud at all just a slight boom when loaded in high gear.]but bear in mind mines just a downpipe and cat with votex back box.
you should still get a forum discount i think.

I was looking into exhausts for mine and was going to get a milltek but think it will be a Remus now. A couple have it fitted to the 3.2 and it sounds good. But the Remus only comes as a back box for the 3.2.

On a 3.2 apparently up to the back box the system is split in two with two cats etc, one for each bank of the V6. Theses two pipes have Lambda sensors in that analyse the gas from each bank of cylinders. and you get a better flow. The remus back box doesnt give you more power but it is S/S and will last and sound good. So for this reason when I can afford I will be going Remus and back box only. (cheers P)

I was looking into exhausts for mine and was going to get a milltek but think it will be a Remus now. A couple have it fitted to the 3.2 and it sounds good. But the Remus only comes as a back box for the 3.2.

On a 3.2 apparently up to the back box the system is split in two with two cats etc, one for each bank of the V6. Theses two pipes have Lambda sensors in that analyse the gas from each bank of cylinders. and you get a better flow. The remus back box doesnt give you more power but it is S/S and will last and sound good. So for this reason when I can afford I will be going Remus and back box only. (cheers P)

+1 on that. I am going to get my remus done next month. £351 I think. Cheers

Excuse my ignorance but not really up to speed with exhausts, does the above mean that if I get a system from the CAT back then there is a chance there could be issues?!

I just got my Milltek fitted Yesterday. The system is split in two way before the back box. Its Split up to where A cat back exhaust would normally Start. So far the Milltek is pretty Quite at first and then once the car gets warm u can hear a Deeper tone and a bit more of the V6 grunt. Still needs running in though before i can get the full sounds difference. There is alot of Power difference though. As it is the 3.2 is quite quick but now it feels much smoother throttle and faster Down shifting (DSG). If u want a Loud Exhaust check out the Neuspeed. Awsome Gti guys are Great there will sort u out. I bought mine from them for £500.

The neuspeed is nice but at nearly £800 fitted its a lot of money.