Multiple warning lights

TimTFSI

Reaction score
Drove my car on two journeys today. First journey no issue. On the return journey, the instrument panel showed 4 warnings:

Audi pre sense, Distance warning, Main beam assist and adaptive light fault. LDW displayed for a while but cleared itself.

There is no damage to the car, but it has been raining.

Could one sensor be to blame for all the faults?

I won't be driving for a couple of days so hopefully they may clear themselves by then.

Sounds like a software issue as they should account for rain for these systems in the programming, but yes if one system has a fault it may trigger others.

Reactions: TimTFSI
Most likely down to software bugs, they normally disappear after 10+ mins once you’ve switched off engine and locked car. I wouldnt worry too much if such warnings occur only occasionally.

Reactions: TimTFSI
Its an all to often issue I'm reading about tbh, audi need to hone these issues, it appears the more software orientated the systems have become, the more they're not able to resolve easily, time will tell.

Reactions: RAF_S7 and TimTFSI
Did you turn the car on and off quickly then back on? This can trigger this fault, it does on mine. Clears at the next restart and doesn’t log a fault.

This is a known issue in the software.

It did it again after a short trip. After leaving the ignition off for a while they went away again. I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

I get this say twice a month, I was concerned at first, however, it resets itself so am use to it now…

My mmi kicked me out yesterday saying I had to log in as I’d not driven the car in a long time. I’d only turned it off an hour ago!