1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multicar Insurance

Devilz Jul 8, 2017

1. Devilz

Devilz Active Member Team Moonlight Team V6 VCDS Map User Audi A6 quattro S-line owners group

At the moment I am paying £76 per month for my 2012 A6 3.0 Quattro with mrs. as named driver. I got 12 years NCB with clean licence. I have just purchased 63 reg VW Touran 1.6 and trying to get multicar insurance but for some reasons it's going through the roof.

My current policy quoted me over £450 per month for 2 cars. The best quote I have got so far is £2661 - annually or £287 - monthly (which will cost me over £3400 in 12 months time)

Any help will be highly appreicated as car collection is Monday and I need to sort the insurance asap.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Be very happy to run through a quote for you, Devilz! I suspect they're not giving you any bonus on the second car. We could mirror your bonus across and give you our multi-car discount.

If you PM me your number I'll get someone to call you as it's urgent.

best,
    Nick

4. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Although we do not do a traditional multi-car policy (each vehicle would have to be insured on it's own policy) we do give discounts for having multiple vehicles insured through us. If you wanted to drop me a PM I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards
    Dan