Mullered alloy!

Bradders

Reaction score
Yep - one week old and I've just clobbered an alloy! I've been so pre-occupied with getting the seat comfortable that I mis-judged a turn and now I'm gutted.

A wheel refurbisher mate of mine will p*ss himself laughing when I turn up tomorrow.:scared2:

Unlucky mate :(
At least you have a mate in the trade, I'm sure he'll have it looking good as new!
Good luck,
Dave

Did you get your mate to sort it then?

Not yet. I phoned him and he was unusually sympathetic!! He's coming round next week to sort it, so I'll have to live with it a while longer! Lol! Cheers for asking.

It's happened to me - Well actually - BMW went in for new tyres, main dealer - Told them to check the wheels as they were mint - "no problem, we don't damage wheels"
As I walked over to pick it up, felt sick..... 2 were badly damaged - A**holes !

Also abiut 3 years ago I made a school boy error and took my 1 year old 2.0T Sline A4 to SHI* FIT and they destroyed all 4 - That was a battle, but after complaining to the area manager - new wheels...

I can imagine how you feel as I'm sure most of us on here can, everytime you walk upto or away from it.... that feeling pop in.... Be fine once sorted...