1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mudflaps

widgey Aug 9, 2019

1. widgey

widgey New Member

Recently collected my new S-Line Avant from Sytners in Nottoingham and wanted mudflaps fitted. Three times I enquired about them and was consistently told that they aren't prepared to fit them due to the wheel arch/lower wing profiles. Anyone else experienced this? Anyone had Audi supplied mudflaps successfully fitted? Anyone fitted any aftermarket ones?

Thanks..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

4. ColinW1960

ColinW1960 ColinW

Hi Widgey, due to a mistake by the salesman when I ordered my new A6 the mudflaps weren't fitted when I collected it, the salesman gave me them F.O.C. and I thought that I would be able to fit them as I did with my C7. I had l look at the instructions and it looked an absolute nightmare to do at the side of the road so took it to a local garage and told it would take about an hour, I went to pick up the car 4 hours later, was told they were horrendous to fit and he wouldn't want to do them again. Car does look better with them fitted though.

Whimsy likes this.
  5. Jenkobenko

Jenkobenko Active Member

Pic?

6. widgey

widgey New Member

Hi Colin... Any chance of a pic?

Many thanks.

7. ColinW1960

ColinW1960 ColinW

Hi, sorry for the delay with pics. IMG_0807mudflafs side.jpg IMG_0805front.jpg IMG_0806mudflaps rear view.jpg

Whimsy likes this.
  8. widgey

widgey New Member

Thanks Colin... that's very helpful.

9. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

Those are ugly mud flaps.

More like some aftermarket body mouldings :blink: