mudflaps on s-line

smithy s-line

Reaction score
has anyone fitted front and rear mudflaps on their s-line, what do they look like or is it a no no

They look fine, Audi actually make flaps especially for the S-line 8V now unlike previous models.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Marmite fella, they collect a bit of crud behind them but make the car look a little lower. I had them on mine but then decided to take them off. It's a bit of a yeah/na/yeah/na moment with them.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
just not sure. The golf look pretty good with them but just don't see a3's. I will have to wait till I see a few pics with them on.

This pic belongs to Daryl_S3...
img_6716-jpg.78968

Here is a link to the thread..
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/mud-flaps.260964/

Got some for my s-line. When I mock-fitted them, they just looked too chunky for my taste . . . . which is a shame, because I would prefer some protection for the underside / doors / etc.

Well I guess they reduce the mpg by 0.005 and lowers the top speed by 0.005mph as well. However for those who live in the countryside they can be more beneficial...

I was thinking about a set of these, I agree that they look a bit chunky, I simply want to stop debris hitting the lower bumper and side, might get a set and paint them to match the body, this might blend them in a bit.

I was thinking about a set of these, I agree that they look a bit chunky, I simply want to stop debris hitting the lower bumper and side, might get a set and paint them to match the body, this might blend them in a bit.

Or paint the car to match the mud flaps .........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dunedin and richinsoton