Mud flaps??

Barneybhoy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have just bought a white black edition 2014 2.0 tdi A4 Avant.

I've read lots of mixed reports on whether or not mud flaps fit this model. Can anyone help?

Cheers

This topic has been covered before, they are available, not sure if you can get them at Audi though, although i think SE ones fit. Have a look on ebay as well.

Thanks, was just looking to speak to someone who has done it and can give advice.

just bought an 62 plate 2.0 TFSI S-line Quattro Black Edition. After reading the comments about SE mudflaps fitting S-lines perfectly I went and bought a set from an Audi garage. Tried to fit them today, fronts fitted fine no problem but the rears were nowhere near fitting. They were a totally different profile altogether. Would it be because it's a face lifted model ? Anybody any ideas as to which ones fit?

For my B8.5, I got some off Ebay that supposed to fit, rears are wrong profile, fronts fit against body shape ok, but you need hack huge holes in the wheel arch liner to get the fronts attached. I gave up at that point, enough money wasted. "I left it too late to get a refund"

Whatever you get, make sure you can take them back.

For my B8.5, I got some off Ebay that supposed to fit, rears are wrong profile, fronts fit against body shape ok, but you need hack huge holes in the wheel arch liner to get the fronts attached. I gave up at that point, enough money wasted. "I left it too late to get a refund"

Whatever you get, make sure you can take them back.
Thanks for the advice, still can't understand why audi don't make mudflaps for s-line models. My old car was an '07 2.0 TFSI s-line quattro and it had audi flaps all round.