MSS KITS Fully Adjustable Springs Group Buy

C39KER

Audi TT MK2 With MSS Street Kit
Reaction score
Hi Peoples,

I have heard that MSS Kits are about to release their fully adjustable springs for the A3, S3 & RS3 8V. Has anyone used them before on their TT, TTS, VW Golf (GTI or R32)?

I had an set on my TT and the ride quality was really good and the car had a nice ride height too, so I have been onto them for a while now to do one for my new car and they have finely got round to provide me with the news I wanted to hear " we are now taking orders" YAY!

I also asked if I could get a few more people could I get an discount and the answer was yes (10 - 20%) depending on how is purchased. So if anyone is up for it let me know by inbox me or reply to this post.

Not sure how we will do it but I know that I don't want to be taking peoples money to do a groupbuy type of thing. Maybe I could work on a coupon code type of thing and everyone goes on the website and makes a purchase and when the agreed number is reached springs will be sent out?

I will add a few pictures of my TT so you can see the profile later.

IMG 5092
IMG 5144
IMG 5150

This was what the springs looked like on my TTS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They sell a lot in US from a company called XLR8

I went ahead with the purchase and this is the results
IMG 6557
IMG 6533

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MA3RC
Few guys have ditched their h and r and fitted the mss kit for the rs3 8v reports are night and day 100X better. One is a serial modded aoon the other is a top racing driver so knows his stuff.

Reactions: C39KER
Wow do you have pictures?

Aoon will prob put some on his build thread and talk bout it there. I have a feeling it's only rears for the rs3 at the mo and they can't wait for the fronts.

Oh I see I only just got the fronts because I brought them before for my TTS and the guys wanted me to test it and another guy with a RS3 also has the full kit.

They told me that in the next 3 week it will be in production.

The guys at MSS kits had a Golf M7 GTI and R with the kit on that they let me drive, it was excellent very smooth

Never heard of MSS :/

They MSS Kits guys got an award from Audi Drive international and was presented by Audi.

Had my kit on my car for a just over a month now and very happy with them.

Just don't understand why other people haven't jumped on them

On my RS3, its a great bit of kit. Great support from William too!

Reactions: C39KER
On my RS3, its a great bit of kit. Great support from William too!

Which one did you get? I have the sport kit...did you go for the track?