mrcarmats

S32B

Reaction score
.com

Has anyone used them? http://www.mrcarmats.com/p/95/audi-s3-car-mats

Knocked up the Black Deep Ribbed Carpet, with the Red-Black Twist trim, comes in at £57.15 + £5.75 P&P.

Failing that any suggestions from other places to get a decent set from? Ideally I'd like black with red stitch, I have the ones Audi gave me but they're not that thick....

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• free.jpg
    free.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 266
rubber mats for me. Solid and hardwaring,

I always tend to go through my mats pretty quickly, or the Audi ones are just not hard wearing at all. Hate looking at worn mats, really gets to me lol

Yeah, mine have lasted about 2 years. The drivers mat is almost worn through where my foot pivots for the clutch, and the rear mats are curling up at the edges.

Wasn't sure what to do about it so played it safe and ordered a new car with rubber mats instead ;)

Reactions: Psyman79
My car is now 6 months old and already the drivers mat looks worn and in need of replacement, in my last A3 the mats still looked good after nearly four years and showed very little signs of wear, in my opinion these new mats are nowhere near the same quality?

Reactions: Pulp84
2000 miles and my drivers mat has a nice, deep wear mark where my foot pivots between brake and accelerator.

That's really poor - oddly my A1 mats after 8000 miles only had a whiff of wear in the exact same spot. These 8V factory mats seem to be pants quality :(

Well I used another company after them getting good reviews www.carmats4u.com

Went for the ones in the pic. Also noticed when I came to pay I will get a free

• Micro-Fibre Pad/Bug Shifter
  • Micro-Fibre Duster
  • Micro-Fibre Wash/Polish Mitt
  • Dashboard Brush
  • FREE CARRY CASE

It's good to get freebies lol :D

Attachments

• mats.jpg
    mats.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 186
Wow that's a cool way for me to waste my money.

Bargain, you getting them personalised as well
No, I was going to but then decided against it, I thought it would add too much red. When I sell the car they will be no good for me, so at least someone else can use them! I've just given my old car mats to a mate for his dad to use, as he has just bought the same car that I have just sold! The mats were like new.

lol the thing that made me laugh is that my mates dad is loaded and I mean loaded! He sent me a text a few weeks back asking for them when I sell the car...it's a wonder he doesn't squeak when he walks :p