MRC Stage 2 S4

This arrived today. Milltek hi-flow sports cats which is being fitted by mrc in two weeks with a stage 2 dyno.
Ill let you know the results.

What site were they purchased from please ?

Anticipating MIL coming on?

I got them from design911.co.uk got them within a week of ordering.

Iv heard that the mill wont be affected due to the location of the o2 bungs however the mill will be mapped out on the stage 2 anyway.

Reactions: xpoweruk
I got them from design911.co.uk got them within a week of ordering.

Iv heard that the mill wont be affected due to the location of the o2 bungs however the mill will be mapped out on the stage 2 anyway.

Can't see them listed on the site.

Was it a special order or something?

I got the model number off milltek website and contacted design911 to get them as they are their main milltek distributors.

There should be no CEL with hi-flow cats anyway, I've put them on all my cars.

I don't understand how come Mrc can get high 400's & all the other tuners revo,apr etc etc can only get mid 400's
Have anyone dynoed there Mrc cars at other dynos to see what you getting

I've been pondering the same thing. MRC seems to get more out of both Stage 1 and Stage 2 than any other tuner. It could simply be that they are just better than the rest, or other tuners are being more conservative with their maps. What I will say is that MRC are highly respected and I haven't heard of any failures on any car they've mapped (not that I've heard of any from the other tuners either).

Revo and apr are one size fits all flash tunes, they have to be conservative to allow for fuel and atmospheric differences.
MRC do a custom tune to suit the car.

Yes, make sure you use vpower or tesco momentum before you go and stick to those fuels.

Pooping on the party a bit- sorry guys: the spec you describe sounds like everything you need- the auto box is fabulous for driving too, I do still always recommend a manual audi, fast audi autos have never been kind to me. Regards to buying there are all kinds of specs out there so just hold on until the right one comes up, it'll be worth, I wanted a spec that was a bit unusual but I found a manual car that someone had literally ticked all the boxes after only a month. I'm not sure about the b and o system being worth it though because the old Bose I had had more power though the b and o is clearer (personal preference). Try and buy a standard one since the MRC mods are good value and then when you do want to get your mods done try get someone else to get it done with you (might do a deal). As for the power mrc claims are not inflated and boy these cars can move.
All the best and off course if I see something I'll share it.

Pooping on the party a bit- sorry guys: the spec you describe sounds like everything you need- the auto box is fabulous for driving too, I do still always recommend a manual audi, fast audi autos have never been kind to me. Regards to buying there are all kinds of specs out there so just hold on until the right one comes up, it'll be worth, I wanted a spec that was a bit unusual but I found a manual car that someone had literally ticked all the boxes after only a month. I'm not sure about the b and o system being worth it though because the old Bose I had had more power though the b and o is clearer (personal preference). Try and buy a standard one since the MRC mods are good value and then when you do want to get your mods done try get someone else to get it done with you (might do a deal). As for the power mrc claims are not inflated and boy these cars can move.
All the best and off course if I see something I'll share it.

I like^^^

Nice post @TahirS