Moving on...

Starry

S3 8V saloon... APR Stage 2....(-:
Reaction score
Cars up for sale in the classifieds, time for a change.
Maybe an Rs5 b8... We will see.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Sandra and Leevr
Have you put it back to standard then? Or selling tuned?

Might be putting mine up shorty. Let us know how you get on, and what type of feedback you're getting on price etc.

EDIT
Just had a look. It does look mint. That's the same amount I was thinking of advertising mine for. Loving the alloys

Last edited:
Have you put it back to standard then? Or selling tuned?

Might be putting mine up shorty. Let us know how you get on, and what type of feedback you're getting on price etc.

EDIT
Just had a look. It does look mint. That's the same amount I was thinking of advertising mine for. Loving the alloys

Yeah, its mint really and a cracking all round package, im not going to give it away. If it goes for a sensible price then it goes.

@Starry have you just had enough of the S3 or do you change cars regularly mate. You looking at keeping the RS standard?

@Starry have you just had enough of the S3 or do you change cars regularly mate. You looking at keeping the RS standard?
I've loved my time with the S3 its a great looking car that goes well and returns decent mpg but I do miss the big rumble of the v8's. I've come from an RS4 b5 then an RS4 b7. All my cars get a degree of moding, probably drop it a little bit and space the wheels to make sit nice then if needed some exhaust work. Other than that I'll probably be happy.....for 5 minutes.lol

Reactions: TomBlueS3, Leevr and Sandra