Moving on. s3 sb to rs3 sb

txosbi

Reaction score
Well, I picked up my sepang s3 sb in December 2014. Can't believe 3 years and 22k miles have gone so quickly.

I've always wanted to own an rs3 at some point so I've been looking around.
I just couldn't get my head around a new one, the extra car tax and low discount put me off.

So, I'm px-ing for a 65 reg sepang rs3 sb with 16k miles. It is in fantastic condition with the following:

B&O sound, dynamic pack, sports exhaust, black pack, comfort sound pack, diamond patterned seats and a few more options.

Hopefully will get it sometime this week. Love the exhaust noise!

Regards

Steve.

Reactions: Terminator x, Lhasa2008, Reggieboy71 and 8 others
Sepang best colour for the Sportback, as you say the new car offers diminishing returns over and above a nice used preface lift car enjoy mate

Reactions: Terminator x, DW81 and SPIKE_
Congrats Steve. Would love a RS3 at some point as well. Just want to enjoy that 5 cylinder engine.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks jassy and spike.
I just have to scratch the rs3 itch and get it out of my system. I thought about a different colour but I love sepang, it has so many colour variations depending on the light.
Got a decent px as well, and I thought the rs3 was also a decent price.

I love your voodoo jassy, and did think about another s3, but the Audi prices seem to be rocketing at the minute.

Steve.

Congrats Steve. Would love a RS3 at some point as well. Just want to enjoy that 5 cylinder engine.
Have you never driven one? they are awesome cars the pre face lift car sounds evil lol l guess both of versions where never for me as l had ordered a S3 on 2 occasions then Audi released them May 2015, June 17,whats for ya won't pass ye by as they say

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, T-800 and SPIKE_
Thanks jassy and spike.
I just have to scratch the rs3 itch and get it out of my system. I thought about a different colour but I love sepang, it has so many colour variations depending on the light.
Got a decent px as well, and I thought the rs3 was also a decent price.

I love your voodoo jassy, and did think about another s3, but the Audi prices seem to be rocketing at the minute.

Steve.
Yeah Audi are indeed taking the ****..... With new car prices Diesel gate mate

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Have you never driven one? they are awesome cars the pre face lift car sounds evil lol l guess both of versions where never for me as l had ordered a S3 on 2 occasions then Audi released them May 2015, June 17,whats for ya won't pass ye by as they say
Haven't driven one yet, although I did talk to the guy I always deal with in Audi when I picked up our new A4 a few weeks back and suggested about getting a loan of one for the day. I might still do it just to see if it's all that!

the Audi prices seem to be rocketing at the minute.
Your totally right, but I think its all new car prices are going nuts. Speced up a new Golf R the other day to the way I'd want one, and it was over 40k. Crazy money!

Hi txosbi, have a sepang RS 65 like yourself. I came from a TTS which shares the same drive train as the s3 I think. Thought that car was quick until I drove the rs. One word to sum up the drive, rapid. Enjoy your car mate.

Good choice on spec especially dynamic pack and SSS

Well, I picked up my sepang s3 sb in December 2014. Can't believe 3 years and 22k miles have gone so quickly.

I've always wanted to own an rs3 at some point so I've been looking around.
I just couldn't get my head around a new one, the extra car tax and low discount put me off.

So, I'm px-ing for a 65 reg sepang rs3 sb with 16k miles. It is in fantastic condition with the following:

B&O sound, dynamic pack, sports exhaust, black pack, comfort sound pack, diamond patterned seats and a few more options.

Hopefully will get it sometime this week. Love the exhaust noise!

Regards

Steve.
Congrats on the new car. Looking forward to the pics Steve. :)

Hi txosbi, have a sepang RS 65 like yourself. I came from a TTS which shares the same drive train as the s3 I think. Thought that car was quick until I drove the rs. One word to sum up the drive, rapid. Enjoy your car mate.

Good choice on spec especially dynamic pack and SSS

Thanks everyone, I'm really looking forward to getting it. I was sold on it as soon as it was started!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and T-800
Yes you will love the car mate.

No way I will have a FL though as the price increases by Audi are taking the **** now as Jassy says.

A half decent face lift S3 specced up is the same price as I paid 2 years ago for my pre FL RS3 which is madness !!!

So wise decision on the sepang pup :)

Pick up the rs3 this morning, can't wait.....

Reactions: jungle650, oli356, DW81 and 2 others
You'll love it, best car I've owned by a long way.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DW81
60+mile journey home, absolutely superb! Thought it sounded fantastic, then I popped it into s and it got even better.
Steve.

Reactions: Terminator x, DW81, haywoon and 1 other person