Moving away soon but still about at odd times!!!!!!!

just seen this thread too... as others have said have a wondwerful time there with the fam im sure youll love it! have two friends who moved out there and three more are considering going in the summer... very jealous!!

best of luck!!

Also, I don't know if they have them in Oz but there is an Australian Steak house chain called The Hog's Breath. I went to one in Singapore and the service is ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttteeeee! They serve you food you didn't order, and when you refuse it they politely ask "can't you just eat it?".

Avoid!

PS: The steaks are tough as hell too. I know that leather and steak both come from cows, so I'm guessing that I ended up with the leather on my plate and there's someone somewhere walking around with a nice tender medium/well jacket.

Cheers guys! Well no as yet no place organised as yet! No flights either. We are waiting to see what notice Dave has to give! But we are now staying with family, all packed, containers on the way and nooooo going back lol

We are scare, excited and wondering what we are doing!!! But we know its the best thing to do! Sitting by the pool, beer in hand and lovely warm weather!!! whats not to like lol! Got a kind of internet at the mo, so on when i can!

thats whats its all about sarah beer /pool/ and unbelevable lush weather that why i want to go so bad and get back to college and do a course to be an electrican

Completely missed thread, not sure how?!

Anyway, best of luck with the move, I along with others are jealous

G'day! All the best Sarah, in Auzzie land!

Beer, BBQ, Beach and Sun, and cheap petrol! What more would anybody want!

Good luck to you and your family, look forward to reading your posts from Auz!

:icon_thumright: Rog

Sarah,
Best of luck to you and your family! I'm sure you will love Oz.
I visit Hillarys (north of Perth) sometimes and it is a very quiet place. You'll love the beach at Mullaloo.
I'm sure you won't regret moving over there.
cheers
aki

Sad to see you go Sarah but I think your making the right decision Aus is a beautiful country

Sarah,
Best of luck to you and your family! I'm sure you will love Oz.
I visit Hillarys (north of Perth) sometimes and it is a very quiet place. You'll love the beach at Mullaloo.
I'm sure you won't regret moving over there.
cheers
aki

we've been to Hillarys and loved it. We will be living close by too. Will search out the beach at Mullaloo, thanks for the kind words too

Wow, we finally arrived! Long long trip but well worth it. Its touched 30 degrees already and its winter!!! Missing the car but all the V8s and V12s are fantastic!!!! Fuel is cheap as chips but alot of other things arnt lol

Bought a temp car lol an old toyota Avalon!!!! nice.........lol so roll on container!!!!

Not many audis here, thought there would be more and not seen an S3 yet! Some ace utes and there is a good moddin scene. Missing ASN lol but will keep coming on once got internet sorted properly, thats been a nightmere! Things are done very differently here so a big learn ahead. But happy to have made the move and will post pics soon.

Hope alls good on here, catch ya soon

Glad you've arrived safely :)

Thanks for the PM ..will get back to you soon S :)

glad you have touched down in ozz all good sarah well worth the move i bet , i bet you cant wait for your baby to arrive from his little container on the sea lol , yes a.s.a.p get some pics up of that place :).x

yup Fran, landed safely and totally loving it. The place is stunning and the sea...well will have to remind myself so will go again tomorrow lol!!!

aww good stuff glad to hear your loving it i cant wait to get my **** into gear and do the move myself lol .x

Ok, quick update on cars! Still waiting for ours to arrive, really doing my head in now! Been weeks!!!!!! BUT

To save paying rental costs we rushed to buy something to get us by! (Yeah I know a Toyota!!!) Now keep the laughing to a minimum lol

a798f0e9.jpg

went well and was a V6 but tbh not good when trying to buy white goods....so....... we now have this.....

A Ute!!! Really loads of fun and handy too! Now we feel like Aussies lol

18311aaf.jpg

as you can see, fully loaded with a sofa bed, cabinets and a new TV.

Still cant wait til the car get here though!!!

Hope thats the sofabed & not tv, its effing huge lmfao, the houses have so much land/space around them, damn, unlike chicken run uk, catch you later on the m of the s of the n

No way that cant be, its bigger than the local cinema.