Moved over to the dark side!

Sheikh

Reaction score
Bought a E46 330 Cd yesterday, so I guess I won't be around here much anymore :( I need to find a BMW forum thats as good as ASN asap!

With regards to the car, it's so much nicer to give a booting than the Audi the handling is beautiful and the power delivery is ridiculous, third gear literally makes you clench.

Although you quickly come to miss the audi driving position, the bose sound system amongst a few other niggly little bits. Most noticeably the steering on the BM is much much heavier and you really notice this around town. Generally for a day to day car to live with the Audi was much better.

But the BM isn't even as bad on fuel as i thought it would be! Been hooooning around for the past day with a bit of motorway and i've averaged 41mpg.

But it just doesn't seem to feel right, so I may be back in an Audi quicker than you think :yes:

Will post some pictures tomorrow once the car gets a good going over.

Good luk with your new car m8, i have jumped ship as well
lol, we collect our new car next friday

Cal

Haha I've jumped ship as well over to the dark side, am loving my new motor, soo much fun, but can't see my rears lasting long with me trying to learn how to drift the thing lol

Haha I've jumped ship as well over to the dark side, am loving my new motor, soo much fun, but can't see my rears lasting long with me trying to learn how to drift the thing lol

Man, all i've been doing is putting my foot down round corners and going sideways! Might have to find a tyre wholesaler :rock:

As promised.

IMG_20120624_160433.jpg

IMG_20120624_160420.jpg

IMG_20120624_160351.jpg

IMG_20120624_160314.jpg

IMG_20120624_160522.jpg

Very nice mate. I have thought about doing this exact change from my A3 but having moved away from VAG in the past I have found my self very quickly regretting it. Wil be interested to know how you get on with it mate.

Lovely motor. Always like the e46. I think the BMWs trump Audi engine wise but interior quality and exterior looks its Audi for me.

I had a 2004 330 coupé (petrol) and the handling and sound is something Audi should aspire to.

Unfortunately BM's are one of the easiest cars to steal these days with duplicate keys been made in seconds...

^^look at the amount of BE A3/S3's being nicked at the moment.

If the *******s want it they will get it :gun2:

The police are too busy with their speed guns to worry about the cars being pinched.

cop_donut.jpg

Nice car mate. I bet you'll want the A3 back come winter time lol

Nice car mate, other than the 6 cylinder engine it's identical to mine. Make sure you get the swirls flaps removed and swap the oil breather for a vortex type if you have got the old loo role type.

Nice car mate, other than the 6 cylinder engine it's identical to mine. Make sure you get the swirls flaps removed and swap the oil breather for a vortex type if you have got the old loo role type.

Doing the swirl flaps tomorrow buddy :happy: Will have a look at the oil breather whilst im there.

You'll be back.....................Very soon................

Man, all i've been doing is putting my foot down round corners and going sideways! Might have to find a tyre wholesaler :rock:

Haha tell me about it, am loving bullying the car, loving the instant power on the N/A straight six!