Moto GP

alipaton

Reaction score
does anyone know who's covering the mgp this year now that eurosport have chucked it .Hope the coverage is as good ,i quite enjoyed the eurosport commentery team over the last few years.what time will we get to see the qatar race ? i reckon they're about 6 hours ahead of us but if i remember correctly it's a night race sorry for all the questions

Ali

i think its at 9 pm on sunday mate, not sure if bbc still covering it ill have to check it out,

just had a quick look bbc2 have a preview at 1pm but cant seem to find any race coverage

pretty poor if there's no live coverage considering the service we used to get from eurosport .Man i'll be propper gutted if there's no live coverage this year ,been really looking forward to the new season :sadlike:

nice on mate, cant wait hope its a good season, laguna seca was awsome last year!should be interesting with a sole tyre manufacture, am a big yam fan so i gonna be gunning for rossi again, no doubt stoner will be awsome on the new duc, interested to see if hayden can do anything on it too.

toby moody and julian rider are still covering it all with eurosport as before but its now on eurosport 2 acording to there advert but on my sky listing its still showing it all on eurosport uk
hope your all as glad as i am as it wouldnt be the same without them, the bbc coverage is sh#te.

I'm hoping Vale stuffs cry baby stoner again and my wild card for a few podium finishes is dovisioso, hope JT does well this year as he set off reasonably well last year.

my thoughts exactly,
i reckon stoner will start off strong early on in the season but the doc will grind him down again!
as for dovy, hes the dogs, cant believe how consistant he was last year on the satelite ride, just hope the repsol squad do him proud and dont throw all there eggs in one basket with danny.
cant stand gibernau but i hope he gets up the front a few times so we can see some battles with 46 again.

as for dovy, hes the dogs, cant believe how consistant he was last year on the satelite ride,

Thats the thing he is a young charger but not a crasher and as you say he was very consistant with a satelite team I think he could be a big suprise.Strange that the motorcycling press don't seem to rate him.

I might go to the bookies and see if they will take a bet on him finishing in the top 4 got to be worth £20

agreed !
who else is in your top 5 ?

vale
stoner
danny
dovy
lorenzo
pritty much the same old crew i think,interesting to see what nikki can do on the ducati.
hopefully james will be top ten

I'd go with that and I would like to see JT and Colin Edwards show some consistancy they say edwards is the winter world champion because he is stunning in testing but rarely does well in races.

i just watched free practice and edwards was i think third, but like you say he doesnt seem to be consistant, every season he seems to just be getting there and then drops off never to be seen again.
dovy was fourth until the last couple of mins. (i think/hope hes going to lead the repsol garage) but honda do seem to behind a bit, i think they ran on the back of vale and the mitchys for to long.
again today the satalite honda seemed to peek the full factory bike.
by the way it was covered live on british eurosport 2 just in case anyones wondering.

Motorbikez, are you going to any of the races this season?
im hoping to go to one of the spanish ones again this year.

I'll definately be going to Donny but not to any of the races abroad as I am already getting grief off her indoors and the kids as 3 of us are off to the North west 200 in N Ireland in May.

nice one mate, once your on your bike with your mates, its all worth it isnt it?
its the last one at donno so hope its a good one.

i was gutted too mate, even left the pub early!
7pm tonight mate,just chceked the moto gp site, last night the way i understood it it was canceled and motegi was gonna be the first round,oh well i may have to cut another bank holiday session short today!

i was gutted too mate, even left the pub early!
7pm tonight mate,just chceked the moto gp site, last night the way i understood it it was canceled and motegi was gonna be the first round,oh well i may have to cut another bank holiday session short today!

On the plus side mate you'll save some cash enjoy yourself and have no hangover tomorrow:sm4: