MOT cover

Ollie2014

Reaction score
My S3 Sportback is due a MOT soon and Audi has contacted me about taking advantage of their MOT cover.
Is the cover worth it or would you just go elsewhere.The cover is for £750 inc vat.

If you are going to Audi then the cover is a 'no brainer' as it is free! The cover comes with the price of the MOT.

If you are going to Audi then the cover is a 'no brainer' as it is free! The cover comes with the price of the MOT.
Have you used it in the past and claimed for repairs ?

Have you used it in the past and claimed for repairs ?

Sorry, no I have not had to claim for repairs. My S3 is a 2011 and I can get free MOT's since Audi fitted my new cambelt, however, even with that said, for the £750 cover I think I would sooner pay for the MOT and get the cover.

why pay £750 for cover if youve never used it and probably never have to , its like giving money away for free

Sorry Hollow I may have mislead you there, the MOT is £49.99 but you get up to £750 inc vat worth of repairs if the car fails the MOT.Some items included are the brakes and suspension parts.
I could have worded it better I suppose but it looked right last night when I wrote it.:sleepy:

lol , well would be fine just check the small print for wear and tear items ,windscreen cracks chips etc what may not be covered .besides that its only double price of an mot anyway so worth a punt i guess

Reactions: Ollie2014
Sorry Hollow I may have mislead you there, the MOT is £49.99 but you get up to £750 inc vat worth of repairs if the car fails the MOT.Some items included are the brakes and suspension parts.
I could have worded it better I suppose but it looked right last night when I wrote it.:sleepy:

this offer is only valid for your current mot if you book 3 months in advance, if you book now and your mot is next week or month it wont cover it. its written in the small print. ive booked mine for this year but in advance. also they cover repairs but you have to pay them a retest fee

this offer is only valid for your current mot if you book 3 months in advance, if you book now and your mot is next week or month it wont cover it. its written in the small print. ive booked mine for this year but in advance. also they cover repairs but you have to pay them a retest fee

Thanks for the reply I have decided to book my car in at a local MOT station as going to my local Audi dealer is a bit of a pain anyway.