Most unlikeable team of players...

Which team's players are the most unlikeable?

• Arsenal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • One of the other small teams

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
A

aythree

Right, as the title says...... which one of the "Big Four" is the most unlikeable, in terms player's attitudes.
I'm not talking about success or the team's style of play. I'm just talking about how the players come across as people, on or off the pitch.

I'd agree with that.

If I had to name players they would be (in no particular order):

Terry
Lampard
Ashley Cole
Drogba
Ballack
Bosingwa (for that tackle/stud push on Yossi)
Rooney
Ronaldo
Scholes
Rio
:puke2:GARY "RAT BOY" NEVILLE :puke2:
Hargreaves (Is he still at Man U???? lol)
Berbatov
Macheda, Nani, Anderson all look like they could become quite irritating pretty soon.
Gallas
Van Persie
Bendtner
Adebayor

This thread/poll is going to be so club biased it's untrue lol

I'd agree with that.

If I had to name players they would be (in no particular order):

Terry
Lampard
Ashley Cole
Drogba
Ballack
Bosingwa (for that tackle/stud push on Yossi)
Rooney
Ronaldo
Scholes
Rio
:puke2:GARY "RAT BOY" NEVILLE :puke2:
Hargreaves (Is he still at Man U???? lol)
Berbatov
Macheda, Nani, Anderson all look like they could become quite irritating pretty soon.
Gallas
Van Persie
Bendtner
Adebayor

You've basically named every player that's not playing for YOUR team Liverpool lol

I must ask though, what has Lampard done to upset you? He's had a tough time off the field in the last 12 months for those that know, and he produces the goods for Chelski out on the pitch.

This thread/poll is going to be so club biased it's untrue lol

You've basically named every player that's not playing for YOUR team Liverpool lol

loool. Hmmmm... was it that obvious?!?!? :keule:
:)

I must ask though, what has Lampard done to upset you? He's had a tough time off the field in the last 12 months for those that know, and he produces the goods for Chelski out on the pitch.

There are few things that I don't like about Lampard. Mostly it's his stupid goal celebration where he does a sort of slow underarm pump/punch thing.
I also thought he scuttled out of the way a little too much when that fan ran on the pitch towards him.

But yeah, he does produce the goods for Chel$ki, and has had a hard time off the pitch which I feel sorry for him for.
And to be even fairer to him, I loved the way he had the balls to take on that radio guy, live on air, who tried to bad mouth him.
:respekt:

Ronaldo
Drogba
Ballack
Cole
Vidic
Macheda seems to be following the same path as Ronaldo

Ronaldo
Drogba
Ballack
Cole
Vidic
Macheda seems to be following the same path as Ronaldo

I'd be more than happy if Macheda follows Ronaldo....and turns out to be as good.

Of the big 4, it's some of the Egos at Chelski that grip my sh*t.
The **** don't have too many unlikables now since Viera/Lehman left...neither do Liverpool or Utd (biased perhaps) but half the Chelski squad need to man-up and stop behaving like overpaid schoolgirls (not Lampard or Terry)

The worst offender for being a big baby is Ronaldo, you only need to run near him and he's eating grass, its laughable.

I'd be more than happy if Macheda follows Ronaldo....and turns out to be as good.

lol...I meant in terms of attitude. Not sure if he might turn into another Ronaldo (would be some achievement)

Of the big 4, it's some of the Egos at Chelski that grip my sh*t.
The **** don't have too many unlikables now since Viera/Lehman left...neither do Liverpool or Utd (biased perhaps) but half the Chelski squad need to man-up and stop behaving like overpaid schoolgirls (not Lampard or Terry)

Lampard and Terry are OK.

The rest is terrible. I think that's all due to Mourinho

Drogba always reminds me of a foal straight after being born trying to stay on its hooves

I voted Moan Utd as I hate Taggart

Chelsea, because Drogba is the biggest cheat I've ever watched in a match!

Oh cos Ronaldo isn't a cheat is he!

ronaldo_wink_feature.jpg

Do you have eyes?
He may be no Saint...but in football terms, his class isn't in question.

I actually think the point of this thread was not to discuss ability or skill, but likeability, and in those stakes Ronaldo is a ****.

Well...I think it's fair to suggest that if you are *that* good with a ball then it follows that there will be a lot of people who will like you - even if it's just fans of the club.

Chelsea as a team cause to many pre-madonnas of which you would expect alot more than what they produce with so much talent & Ronaldo as an individual, his talent is unquestionable & he's an easy person to attack, but also his arrogance is unquestionable aswell, hey there are many players that are extremely good but not many have the same attitude, but hey its his mind games to get the job done so why not, if we were that good & successful, would we be any different, maybe-maybe not, but I dont hold a candle for the guy

I just wish he would play the game without all that other rubbish. I used to really like him when he first came to the prem, which is hard for me to say because of who I follow. Made me look forward to watching match of the day even more on a saturday evening!
Now he's a twit! A talented twit, but still a big twit!

Take messi, zidane, figo, brazilian ronaldo, klinsman, van basten, ronaldinho, torres, bebeto, nedved, riquelme, gullitt, giggs, bergkamp, even moody henry and cheating maradonna... All of them outrageously talented, but none of them with that on the pitch arrogance of ronaldo that gets up most people's noses!
Even cantona's on field arrogance was likeable.

He should take a leaf out of their book.

Some of those players listed I respect tbh, Bergkamp especially, he seemed to just get on with the game & Cantona, well yeah he was a little funny in his own right but very likeable indeed & great player, Giggs is another one, just plays the game.