Most horrible Audi ever

I'd beg to differ.

c3e8b12052e04440f06fba85b3ec703b.jpg

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30994

I want that body kit, where can i get one ! :)

Well done his very first post & its a cracker !!!

Absolutely agree Dazbosss.

Only thing is, I can't help but wonder if Gregstop owns the orange Audi, and that he signed up purely to show the ultimate worst Audi :sly:

the above with lambo doors doesn't look to bad....but the front bumper on that orange audi..

35737_408584746834_510486834_4973659_781953_n.jpg

hahahaa...they were either drunk, high or just dumb!

orange (and yellow springs to mind) don't compliment the chrome. Although it's still not too bad. Ideally suited a black car. And I am purely talking about the front grill. I like the small side chrome repeaters. It really needs chrome mirros and uncoloured alloys. change the front bumper (as already stated) and lose the fancy graphics . Then you have a real head turner.

Last edited:
orange (and yellow springs to mind) don't compliment the chrome. Although it's still not too bad. Ideally suited a black car. And I am purely talking about the front grill. I like the small side chrome repeaters. It really needs chrome mirros and uncoloured alloys. change the front bumper (as already stated) and lose the fancy graphics . Then you have a real head turner.

Mate honestly you have issues, your really in that chrome / shiney bling rut. I will come & dug you out as its very much needed. NOTHING on that car looks good, not even the dust caps or wipers. The thing should be burnt & for you too say " Although it's still not too bad " is quite shocking.

Come on you know better, don't be a bed wetter !!! :)

I was just being constructive on what could be done to turn it around. what would you do ?
change the front bumper ? seems to be an agreed consensus here.
put chrome mirrors ? the majority of Audi s3 owners would love a pair.
uncoloured alloys ? Again the majority of owners prefer the original alloy colour.
lose the graphics ? seems to be a consensus.
And I didn't even get started on the changes to the rear.

So please do tell me what issues I have.

btw, Although it's still not too bad...And I am purely talking about the front grill.

That front grill is awful (its fine looking on new audis though) , sticking a new look gril on an old car, which looks like a bruised orange, it just defines sence. There is no design here, just random bits stuck on, why do people do this to cars!? why!

Hes probably colour blind and has no understanding of design, not just in general, but as in..NO understanding at all, what took a designer years and years to perfect and tailor takes someone a month to totally ruin. What makes it worse, is it is probably a 1.6 with red painted drum brakes. Oh the humanity!