Most expensive mini ever?!

Ash B

Reaction score
Ok i like mini coopers i wouldnt own one as its too small for me and not too fussed on the interior. But if i was ever to buy one i'd never spend more than £10K i'd probably spend £8k max lol...Tight **** i know ha :) . But this one ok it does look nice but for that price p*ss off. I wouldnt expect any one to pay £15k- £20k let alone that asking price!:laugh:

T20 : MINI JCW TURBO 211BHP(THE ONLY ONE IN THE COUNTRY) £43000 NEW

Last edited:
43k new? what the?

Strange, but I quite like it....

Didn't think I would ever say this, it's rather sexy haha

MINIs are camp as xmas anyway, 43K for one? Not in a million yrs.

Maybe we will see George Michael in this, slumped over the steering wheel stoned as a monkey with a bootful of butblugs, probably.

At the end of the day it still looks like a Mini and will always be a Mini.

For that price you could probably get an RS4, which will always be a RS4, which is better :yes:

For that price you could probably get an RS4
If I had £40-50k to spend then I would get this in a heart beat -> 1994 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SV Coupe 2dr
Both good shouts.

I still can't get my head around it. Why the hell would you want that tangerine tartmobile when for more or less the same money, you could have all THREE of these!?!?

Nicely restored Quattro - Ashes to Ashes style <--- Nice balance.
Tidy Rally-Rep Quattro <--- Still got a model from when I was about 6 that looks just like this.
Noggy B5 RS4 <--- 'Sensible' daily driver.

...In fact come to think of it, I'd have any one of them and be happier than I would in that jumped-up rollerskate.

Still a lot of saving to be done before getting it properly right though...

~£200k = Perfect two car garage...

1 x PROPER Sport Quattro - Short Wheel Base, Kevlar Bodywork.
1 x C6 RS6 Avant.

//R

agree with you Rob, there alot of cars out there for that price.

For example:
ok cost more that the mini did brand new but come on only a few £££! Two totally different cars!
Used AUDI RS6 Car for Sale - Auto Trader UK
2007 BMW M3
2007 AUDI RS4 RS4 QUATTRO 5DR AVANT HUGE SPEC SATNAV BUCKETS
2009 AUDI TT 2.0T FSI QUATTRO TTS S TRONIC
2005 PORSCHE 911 997 3.8 S 2DR AEROKIT

all the above cars are in different leagues to the mini. Not much different from the mini besides the colour can get that wrapped for less than £1,200 and the interior. Ok the interior is lovely and probably cost a bit but not extra £20K+ haha who ever buys that car has NO BRAIN CELL.

look that is just a ****** joke!!! 43K!!! :wacko: to be fair the interior is awesome... would love that in my S3...

id have one of these babies if insurance werent an issue... (for that money) with some change for the wheels! :yum: 2003 PORSCHE 911 TURBO COUPE X50

only 450hp, 192mph, 0-60 4.0s :drool:

Last edited:
look that is just a ****** joke!!! 43K!!! :wacko: to be fair the interior is awesome... would love that in my S3...

id have one of these babies if insurance werent an issue... (for that money) with some change for the wheels! :yum: 2003 PORSCHE 911 TURBO COUPE X50

only 450hp, 192mph, 0-60 4.0s :drool:

Ry love how you say "only 450hp, 192mph, 0-60 4.0s" lol! what a beast and how cheap it is! Ok not cheap but you understand what i mean! Yes i will give the mini that the interior looks wkd! But for the colour & interior not worth that!
I think Mini are overpriced at £20k left alone that!

:iagree: with Ashley... :wtf: who in there right mind would spend that on a mini?....... if i saw the owner i think I would have a word....:slapped:I mean its a MINI..

:iagree: with Ashley... :wtf: who in there right mind would spend that on a mini?....... if i saw the owner i think I would have a word....:slapped:I mean its a MINI..

doesnt make sense but who ever buys it got money to throw away good luck with the resale sure by the time they drive it off the court and its lost over £12k already lol

Your hairdressing business would have to be seriously successful to afford one of them. If I had 43K to blow, it wouldn't be on that. More like something with an R and an S and a 4 in the model name :yes:

Tangoe'd Mini with a nice interior, should have left it red to be honest. I'm not a fan, and that price is laughable.

However, if that was up for sale in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Ken or somewhere similar, I bet it would have sold by now, people round those parts have lots of money and no taste so a car like that would be perfect.