More Th>n - a joke!

Paul - Berkshire

Reaction score
Firstly, I have no affiliation with the insurance or financial services industry.

My insurance renewal coincided with the sale of my A6 (C6) and arrival of my new A6 (C8). My insurer was More Th>n. After five phone calls and over four hours on the phone, it was established More Trouble th>n they are worth had absolutely no congnisance of the Audi engines, outputs or product range in general. The person claiming to be their customer services manager alledged they were not aware of the new 3.0TDI Audi engines in the A8, A7 or A6. I complimented them on their textbook “how to loose a customer” and their one redeeming action was the prompt issue of my lengthy noclaims proof document.

This story has a very happy ending. It prompted me to consult which.co.uk and ended up with a superior cover for less money with LV=
It transpired I then got additional discounts for already using them for house insurance. The LV= process took tess than 30 minutes. Reassuringly, LV= has all of the AUDI engine options. I did have one query re a specific requirement I had. This was resolved in a brief call to confirm the item was included in the policy. An efficient UK based call centre.

I believe in calling out appallingly customer service and commending prompt and efficient service.

Reactions: WesT-gefül