More supportive seats?

Mollygoogle

Reaction score
I have SE full black leather and they aren't very supportive. The grip of the car far outweighs the grip of the seat and I don't like trying to corner from the passenger seat!
I'm not paying £2000+ on eBay for S6/RS6 seats as much as I would like them. I'm not convinced that the S-Line seats will offer a vast improvement. What else fits? What else bolts straight in, ignoring electrics? S3, S4? If so, what generation? Porsche fit in to Mk1 TT's, does anything like that fit?

I find the S-Line seats to be much better at holding you in place than the regularly shaped ones, I suppose it's down to personal preference as well as your body shape / size. Maybe see if you can find someone who will let you sit in their car and try it as it must be a more straightforward swap than switching to another brand of seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. Good idea, I'll see if I can find anyone. I'm purely going off images on eBay where they look quite shallow. I've never actually sat in them

Find an s line model in garage and go for test drive then you can compare that to your seats

So, potentially going to make myself look really stupid here. Are the A6 S-Line seats the same as those in the B7 A4? Not necessarily mounting position, just the shape of the seat itself

I can't answer that I'm afraid as my C6 A6 has S-line seats and my B8 A4 has standard seats. That is where I am drawing my comparison from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk