More questions....sorry

I think you'd be perfectly fine to put 2 Michie P3's on the front, matey, they'll probably be a lot more effective than the Conti's! Looks like the old one to me as it has the CD/TV button. The new one has a MEDIA button instead. :)

Paulie

Yeah you should be fine with the tyres, I think personally I would replace all 4 (bit OCD)

Paulie is correct that is the older model, the even newer ones have a gloss black surround too.

Should I be put off by location -

Item location: -, Lithuania

McG37, IMO I would be put off buying it from Lithuania. I have heard on various forums - including this one - that a lot of car stereos on sale from Eastern Europe are stolen from cars in the Netherlands. I bought a DVD Sat Nav a couple of years ago which was listed on Ebay as being in the UK, however when it arrived it became apparent that it had been sent from Lithuania. When I installed it in my car, the Sat Nav and 30GB HDD worked fine, but it wouldn't play CD's. The Bluetooth phone address book and Sat Nav destination list was full of addresses in Holland and Dutch names. The seller at first told me that the CD player worked perfectly before he sent it out, but when I told him that if he didn't either replace it or give me a refund, he agreed to replace it straight away, so I didn't raise an issue with Ebay. I was then sent another fully functional unit the same and again it was obvious that it had started out its life in the Netherlands. At that point I knew nothing about how my car stereo could potentially have been taken from some poor guy's car! It could be legit Dude, but after hearing from a foreign member on here about the market in stolen car stereos from his country going to Eastern Europe, I definitely wouldn't buy another one from Lithuania. Sorry.

As N8 says, as long as it has the Media button, it's the MKII RNS-E. The MY11 ones have gloss black surround.

Paulie :)