More Comp for the S3

Brett Butler

Reaction score
Website
www,brettbutler.co.uk
Some intersting times ahead, BMW has finally released it's 4WD over here, (I pretty sure they have had a 4WD 3 series in the US a while now) and the 3 series has been given it, though only the 2.0 Litre so far, but only a matter of time before it will be other cars in the range.

With the AMG A45 on the horizon as well, things are really hotting up in the Hot Hatch area.

I saw the M135i in the flesh today, Blue color in the BM showroom, got to say it looks a peach, really good looking, and simple inside. not a bad price either, just not 4WD so a no for me.

I know the spec is knocking aorund for the 2013 S3, and it is looking more upbeat than the current, but I think Audi need to steup their game. I am still hoping an A3 saloon version with the RS engine is going to appear

Plenty of grunt...wonder how much it weighs.

In m form or not that F20 1 series is Fugly!! I like the idea or an a3 saloon kinda thing with an rs engine tho. Similar to the 1m. But like the 1m it'd be rare and a stupid price and they'll all get robbed lol

I had a look at the M135i through our company car scheme before I plumped for a used S3.

its an awesome but of kit and whilst the new 1 series is an improvement over the last I just couldn't bring myself to like it enough?

i think if they bring out an M135 in the new coupe style that would be the one to go for!