Facelift More Bad News... S3’s Got To Go!

:blahblah1:
I'm waiting for my girlfriend to be ready for a house in about 3 years and we'll have one!:sign ban::box::whip:

Just to back you up a bit, I'm only 21. Although I'm not buying an S3 but a reasonably specc'd new A3 so it's not too different (besides clearly insurance costs). However, I've factored the price of the car/monthly repayments into my saving plan and I still come out with a fair chunk of money at the end of the month to put towards a house. At the end of the day, if you can afford it - have enough to save for a house/pay a mortgage and aren't silly with buying things for the sake of buying - this took a while to master a bit of self control, then it's affordable!

So long as you're sensible and work it all out before you buy it then I don't really see why not!

Just to back you up a bit, I'm only 21. Although I'm not buying an S3 but a reasonably specc'd new A3 so it's not too different (besides clearly insurance costs). However, I've factored the price of the car/monthly repayments into my saving plan and I still come out with a fair chunk of money at the end of the month to put towards a house. At the end of the day, if you can afford it - have enough to save for a house/pay a mortgage and aren't silly with buying things for the sake of buying - this took a while to master a bit of self control, then it's affordable!

So long as you're sensible and work it all out before you buy it then I don't really see why not!
Agreed (Lee don't take my last post the wrong way it was only a joke).

A lot of people I know go out and spend money on nights out every weekend, branded clothing, takeaways, drugs.. ect.

Mine goes on savings, and my car that's all.

Reactions: Audi Bairn