Modern Warfare 3 (MW3)

Went to GAMEFEST yesterday and was lucky enough to play MW3.

Game is fantastic, guns feel great, very realistic recoil and movement.

Loved how you have to spend money at the drop points to buy new guns, ammo, explosives and even air astrikes.

The game looks and sounds beautiful.

Will definatly be getting this game now, i also played Forza 4 and Battlefield 3

Went to GAMEFEST yesterday and was lucky enough to play MW3.

Game is fantastic, guns feel great, very realistic recoil and movement.

Loved how you have to spend money at the drop points to buy new guns, ammo, explosives and even air astrikes.

The game looks and sounds beautiful.

Will definatly be getting this game now, i also played Forza 4 and Battlefield 3

WOW mate you are so lucky!:thumbsup: Even though you didn't play the MW3 multiplayer only "Spec Ops" how does BF3 compare to MW3?

WOW mate you are so lucky!:thumbsup: Even though you didn't play the MW3 multiplayer only "Spec Ops" how does BF3 compare to MW3?

I wouldn't call queueing for 3 hours to play for 15 mins luckly lol

Yes it was spec ops, but it was co-op spec ops and it was brilliant fun.

I only played the single player of Battlefield which i was not happy about and the mission they gave me was ****e!

So im gunna have to wait for the beta to test it properly, but even on single player battlefield felt alot like MW3.

I wouldn't call queueing for 3 hours to play for 15 mins luckly lol
Oh ok i understand.:banghead:

Yes it was spec ops, but it was co-op spec ops and it was brilliant fun.
What was it like compared to zombies?

I only played the single player of Battlefield which i was not happy about and the mission they gave me was ****e!
How comes you didn't get to play the multiplayer?

So im gunna have to wait for the beta to test it properly, but even on single player battlefield felt alot like MW3.
Were the controls just like CoD or were they very different in a negative way?

Whats included in hardened?

The Hardened Edition includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game disc, featuring unique disc art
1-year Call of Duty: Elite membership - includes future Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 downloadable game content (including map packs)
Special ‘Founder’ status on Call of Duty: Elite - includes exclusive in-game emblem, playercard, weapon camouflage, Clan XP boost and more exclusive benefits
Premium, collectible Steelbook case
Exclusive Special Ops juggernaut Xbox Live outfit
Limited edition, collectible field journal chronicling the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries