Mod friendly insurers

-Ju-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My renewal is due at the end of this month and my current insurers, LV, are wanting just a tad over £1k for next year on the S3.
I'm 50 with a clean license, ncb going back 20 years but with a claim last year for £300 that was settled against me!
Best quote I have is with AXA for just under £700 but they don't like mods at all.
Any suggestions, particularly from ones that don't appear on comparison websites as I've done all those and only AXA and LV are worth considering.:help:

Tried them many times mate, always miles more expensive for me.

Reactions: AL_B
My renewal is due at the end of this month and my current insurers, LV, are wanting just a tad over £1k for next year on the S3.
I'm 50 with a clean license, ncb going back 20 years but with a claim last year for £300 that was settled against me!
Best quote I have is with AXA for just under £700 but they don't like mods at all.
Any suggestions, particularly from ones that don't appear on comparison websites as I've done all those and only AXA and LV are worth considering.:help:

We'd be very happy to run through a quote with you if you haven't yet tried us, Ju. Please either PM me your number or call us on 08009172274 and mention this forum.

Ive a SQ5 with revo remap, 378 bhp, declared to NFU , fully comp for wife and I, £409. Im 62, wife a bit younger.

Admiral worked out much better than Adrian Flux last time around. Ive just got a remap.