1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod friendly companies

RS_Dan Oct 4, 2018

1. RS_Dan

RS_Dan Member Team Sepang Audi RSQ3

So guys and gals

Who are you insured with?

Im currently with Quote Me Happy but they won’t entertain any mods all.

I’m interested in a remap, bcs exhaust and spacers so I thought I’d look to see if I can change insurance company to one that would accept said modifications.

I’ve only tried Chris Knott and Adrian Flux but so far the quotes are coming back around £900 with a £2k excess.

Is that a reasonable cost to pay?

Currently paying £620 with QmH.

I’ve been with esure before (modded Z4M) and they seemed fairly decent so I might try them again.

Dan

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Hi,
    If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take another look at the quotation to see if there is anything more we can do.
    Regards,
    Dan.

4. oli356

oli356 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3 Black Edition Sportback S tronic

Admiral haven't charged me much more for my MTM Cantronic box, BCS res delete and valve control system (they seem to just combine both into "exhaust mods"), I did my splitter today which was an additional £15, the admin fee was £19.50 which I moaned about and as a goodwill gesture they waived it on this occasion.

5. RS_Dan

Cheers, I’ve tried Admiral but they couldn’t quote me online due to mods so I’ll have give them a call.

LV have come back with £770 (£600 excess) for remap, exhaust and lowering springs all declared so thought that wasn’t too bad.

6. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Try Greenlight , very mod friendly and good prices.

RS_Dan likes this.
  7. Dippy

Dippy Well-Known Member Team Monsoon Audi S5 Black Edition

Other brokers to try are A-Plan and Sky.

RS_Dan likes this.
  8. RS_Dan

Cheers guys.

So far I’ve got;

LV
    Esure (expensive from memory)
    Greenlight
    A-Plan
    Sky

I filled out the Greenlight online form yesterday but haven’t had a response yet.

Will try A-Plan and Sky tomorrow

9. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

Try confused.com Have the 7 insured through them with all mods declared. :racer:

10. DCH

DCH New Member

In my case, Performance Direct couldnt be beaten

DCH

RS_Dan likes this.