MMI view

So I've tried everything I can think of and can't get voice control to work with the AC

Looks like another thing I'm unable to do with this version of the MMI

So I've tried everything I can think of and can't get voice control to work with the AC

Looks like another thing I'm unable to do with this version of the MMI
Same. I’m so glad I bought this car so early! Absolute joke. If they don’t update my MMI to a newer software version ASAP, I’m done.

Reactions: NIKLDN
Same. I’m so glad I bought this car so early! Absolute joke. If they don’t update my MMI to a newer software version ASAP, I’m done.
Just posted this in another thread but as it relates to issues over here, thought I would repost..

Just had a call from Northampton Audi...

SOS Malfunction - only found one instance of an error to cleared, despite the warning flashing multiple times. I might have “confused the car by having too many ‘things’ going” like rear screen heating, heated seat, phone plugged in etc. :laughing:

That might also explain rear camera choppiness too supposedly!

Apple CarPlay - cannot replicate the screen flashing black, with an iPhone or Android. Must be my phone. Have I tried updating it? I mean...WTAF!?

General query about software version - they don’t have more up to date software so can’t help. It takes “two years to develop” and it might be available later this year...despite the fact that an A3 built a few weeks after mine has newer software and better features.

Only come to realise this week that the voice control is also **** on this version too. Cannot control anything e.g heating.

I have no idea what to do now. Suck it all up and accept it? If I’d ordered my car a couple of weeks later, I’d be in a better car. Annoying.

General query about software version - they don’t have more up to date software so can’t help. It takes “two years to develop” and it might be available later this year...despite the fact that an A3 built a few weeks after mine has newer software and better features. Only come to realise this week that the voice control is also **** on this version too. Cannot control anything e.g heating. I have no idea what to do now. Suck it all up and accept it? If I’d ordered my car a couple of weeks later, I’d be in a better car. Annoying.
Looking back, I see that your car was built in August last year (?), so I am guessing you took delivery in Sept 2020? The reason I ask is that you have good legal rights of compensation (inc. refund) up to 6 months after purchase. Beyond that, it gets much more difficult to successfully pursue such a claim.

Looking back, I see that your car was built in August last year (?), so I am guessing you took delivery in Sept 2020? The reason I ask is that you have good legal rights of compensation (inc. refund) up to 6 months after purchase. Beyond that, it gets much more difficult to successfully pursue such a claim.
Yes. I think I’ll be out of luck as I received on 26/9/20 almost 6 months to the day.

I have been able to upgrade at the Audi dealer my S3 from 3272 to 3283. I will get the car tomorrow and see of all it’s better then before.

I have been able to upgrade at the Audi dealer my S3 from 3272 to 3283. I will get the car tomorrow and see of all it’s better then before.
Mine went from 3272 to 3283
Only thing that changed on mine was Oct 2019 to September 2020.
No visible difference.

Reactions: NIKLDN
Mine went from 3272 to 3283
Only thing that changed on mine was Oct 2019 to September 2020.
No visible difference
i hope to gain a little more stability and less software problem as the previous release

Reactions: SamB2020