MMI update and changing default email

sunshinewelly

Reaction score
2 quick questions. I am sure my MMI has updated itself as i cant locate anyway to either update it or satnav maps. There used to me a setting but its gone?

also does anyone know how i can change my email server. My car picks up my gmail account but i would rather it pick up my work Microsoft exchange address.

I cant even recall setting up email or my calender but my callender picks up all my work entries

The only way to change your login email for MyAudi is to delete your account completely then make a new one and enter your VIN number again. Then, of course, you'll have to do the same in the car. I've just done this to see if my account was corrupt in some way and causing issues. Didn't take long though...

also does anyone know how i can change my email server. My car picks up my gmail account but i would rather it pick up my work Microsoft exchange address.
The car isn't picking up your email directly, which is why you don't have to do anything to set it up. It is picking up the default email application that is setup on your phone. If you go into your phone settings and change the default email app, your car should pick that up. Alternatively, whatever app you are using for your gmail, reconfigure that email app to instead use your work exchange account that you want to see in your car - and move the gmail account onto a new/separate email app.

I am sure all my Google, Office365, Samsung and my car calendars all do synchronise..

I seem to recall allowing access to my calendar, etc via one of the apps