Facelift MMI station logos

Wxm

Reaction score
IMG 2619
Does the A3 facelift show radio station logos like my current mk7 golf gti?

Reactions: slicko4211
I know mine does in the S3, can't see the A3 being any different.

Do they come up for all stations ? I know on the golf u have to add some via SD card

Mine's the S3 too and it shows them all so far.
I suspect the A3 won't be any different.
They appear as a list but include a station is selected the logo appears next to it.

Are there any specific actions you need to take in an S3 for these to come up? Or does it source them through the radio signal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience so far, just select the station from the list and the logo appears.

I live in York & have never seen a radio station logo appear on mine (cant recall seeing one when driving elsewhere either)
Does it depend on the broadcaster transmitting the logos?
Do any other Yorkies get logos?
Notice the pic of the Golf above shows Rock FM & Capital FM
Are we talking FM or Digital here?
I listen to my local commercial station in York, "Minster FM" on digital but dont get logos. Song playing info can be called up via the function option however.
Pre-Facelift S3

Non-S3 FL and yes the majority show logos. There is some that don't though, one example being Radio X.

Could anyone post a picture of the MMI radio screen(s) with station logo(s) as we would get them in the UK please? When I test drove the A3 I noticed a logo for the radio station that was currently selected on the MMI display, but was wondering if you can have them in a list to scroll and select from like I have on my Golf. Also can you have the radio logo display on the virtual cockpit if you want? I have tried YouTube but all the MMI videos I've found seem to skip over the radio section or relate to Sirius in the US. I don't even listen to the radio that much but I'm in the boring waiting period between order and delivery so there will be a lot more trivial questions to come I'm sure!

in my PFL I only get station logo/art work if it is on DAB. via FM I don't. Not sure if this is the same for FL though.

Reactions: Audi Bairn