MMI screen alternative display

Oli1212

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the MMI screen to display like in the attached pic?

Thanks

Attachments

• MMI screen.png
    MMI screen.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 425
It was from an Autotrader listing so I assume real, otherwise I would have been the same and wondering.....it was an Audi main dealer listing too from what I can remember.

Not sure mate, hopefully someone can shed some light. Mine is 4 months old but just the normal home page on it...

Wish I saved the listing, but I am pretty sure it was on a 20 plate car.

Hmmmm, the plot thickens. Wonder if this update can be done over the air? I checked mine and it said no updates available...

I think they should be updating it when in for a service anyway.

Let me know how you get on mate.

Dealer advises no date for this available. For my 2020MY A5 there is an update resolve backend connectivity from the MMI to the app

Hello guys,

I received my Audi A5 b9.5 last week and it has that menu. You need to swipe right on the main screen and should pop up.

Hi Raees,

Thanks for the reply. Do you know what software version is on your system?

My 2021my A4 has it, running version 3385. I need to check what my 2020my A5 is running, which hasn't the third screen.

I'd love to see some more pics of this new widget type summary screen. I swear I've seen it fleetingly in the odd YouTube video. Certainly many times I've seen the MMI in videos with three page marker dots showing, suggesting a third page lurking.

I'd be interested to know if you can select and edit the 3 widgets you have on this screen?

But saying that, most drivers would want media, phone and nav I guess, they'd be the most common choices, possibly the only choices. You could make a case for weather or traffic alerts widget.

I'm keen to know if you can change them and I'd love to see some good pics of this screen showing the relevant info.

I appreciate that, I just wondered if anyone has any other images, potentially showing different info. This would indicate if different views are selectable.

Sorry, duplicate post.....

Last edited:
It's known as the ‘Overview Page’ and can be configured to display certain functions, such as media, the clock and telephone. The boxes can re-positioned and some can be changed. To move a box you just press and hold it and drag to the desired position.

Fixed to those three tile details, you can't swapped them or the info

Apologies for the reflection. As I said in a previous post the three tiles can be swapped around.

Attachments

• 6B3DF1D6-69D8-47A3-B8A7-5DE99400BB72.jpeg
    6B3DF1D6-69D8-47A3-B8A7-5DE99400BB72.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: Giorgosa
Does anyone know if there's an update from 3174 to 3385?

Local Audi say it's not available......but they say that about most things unless there's profit in it for them.

Or does anyone know any other method to get this update?

I've got my car delivery booked now for 1st March. I think it went into build at week 50 but I'm delaying delivery. I'll let you know what software version its running. Hopefully 3385 or later.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, seems like there's something not right in the fact it's the same system, only with updated firmware.....but Audi say no update available.