MMI real time traffic colours

Jabba1980

Reaction score
I'm aware of the red/green/amber colouring for the real time traffic info. However sometimes I see a white line (see attached image)Any ideas what this means?

IMG 0497

must admit I am still struggling to understand all the colours! - I guess red is traffic?

You mean the white hatched line beside the coloured lane?
It signifies roadworks without delays, red hatched is roadworks with delays.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Jabba1980 and Rob_F
Yes, sorry - I meant the white hatched line. Thanks for that.

Yep.
Green - Ok
Orange - slow moving
Red - traffic jam
cheers - I often use google maps on mmi and cant remember whether the colours are like this? Are the above colours for "standard" (or whatever it is called) or "traffic" maps?

cheers - I often use google maps on mmi and cant remember whether the colours are like this? Are the above colours for "standard" (or whatever it is called) or "traffic" maps?
That's on the Google Earth view. I think the colours on the other two (standard/traffic) are similar, just the "Traffic" setting makes them more obvious. I zoomed in on the MMI for the screenshot, that's why it make look different to what you are used to?

I have aa 67 plate A3 Quattro with Virtual Nav Plus, I ONLY ever see the Red Traffic Info, I don't get the Green or Amber. Is there something in the Map settings I need to setup?
Martin

Reactions: Thundercliffe81