MMI Navigation Plus, new versions maps

I tried to install via USB port with a SSD attached, no dice. Also I tried it through the AMI USB adaptor I have, the same. So SD card it is!

I thought maps were released in 6-monthly updates, each May and November, so there should be a new one out my now I would have thought. I'll have to have a check.

Computer Says No

r9mRkAa.jpg

Well the years are the same, but they would be if they release twice a year... need to check the actual version numbers

Exactly, it needs someone to download and install it to see if the version number is different..

The maps have not been updated yet. It would make a great deal of sense for Audi to actually put a proper version number on the downloads page...

Any idea roughly when new maps would be due for the SD Nav? I'm getting it activated next month but would wait if new maps are imminent.

I downloaded and installed this one about a week ago. I thought it would be the second half of the year release given that it is November.

However, it is version V03959800PS 0086 ECE 2014/15 - same as the one my car came with (MY15). I wish they could include the version number on the website. 2014/15 could be either half of the year?!

Last edited: